Prosperity Gospel Preacher BUSTED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Prosperity Gospel Preacher BUSTED

another day another Christian scamming other Christians.... who could've seen this coming
also why does anyone need so many cars?

Matthew 19:21-24
"All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?"
Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ace's post
27-06-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Prosperity Gospel Preacher BUSTED
He'll be weeping and crying and asking the "Lawd" for forgiveness.
"I have sinned O Jesus".

Yawn.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Sadly with Bucky, Popoff and Bakker were both busted very publicly and still rake in the money with modern shows. Sad

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-06-2017, 05:55 PM
They're all frauds, every single one of them. Especially Joel Osteen, I hate that asshole.
27-06-2017, 06:14 PM
(27-06-2017 03:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sadly with Bucky, Popoff and Bakker were both busted very publicly and still rake in the money with modern shows. Sad

Ted Haggard would snort meth while having gay sex, get to the pulpit Sunday morning, preach homophobia and clean living, got caught, and after going through some gay conversion therapy, is back at the pulpit doing the exact same thing.

I don't believe he's enjoying the same level of success, but still... religion... charlatans vying for the tithes of the dogmatic.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
27-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Wait, you mean to tell me that some preachers are hypocritical cunts?

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-06-2017, 09:25 PM

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 3 users Like Cosmo's post
27-06-2017, 09:35 PM
(27-06-2017 06:45 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Wait, you mean to tell me that some preachers are hypocritical cunts?

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

Get used to it, Thump...

It's starting to become a "thing". Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-06-2017, 09:36 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-06-2017, 04:12 PM
(27-06-2017 06:14 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 03:03 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sadly with Bucky, Popoff and Bakker were both busted very publicly and still rake in the money with modern shows. Sad

Ted Haggard would snort meth while having gay sex, get to the pulpit Sunday morning, preach homophobia and clean living, got caught, and after going through some gay conversion therapy, is back at the pulpit doing the exact same thing.

I don't believe he's enjoying the same level of success, but still... religion... charlatans vying for the tithes of the dogmatic.

I always chuckle a bit in Jesus Camp, because they were filming right before he got busted doing all that, and he was giving a sermon against homosexuality. In the DVD commentary, the Directors even go out of their way to mention it, saying it was funny he was the only religious person in the film to condemn the movie, and then that news broke.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post