Prosperity Gospel Preacher BUSTED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: Prosperity Gospel Preacher BUSTED
Anyone subscribing to that kind of shit is deserving of being conned. And that guy's upcoming prison sentence is also well deserved.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2017, 05:54 PM
(30-06-2017 04:15 PM)abaris Wrote:  Anyone subscribing to that kind of shit is deserving of being conned. And that guy's upcoming prison sentence is also well deserved.

Unfortunately, a lot of these people being conned are elderly people on a fixed income, including my mom. Weeping

These are deeply immoral predators. Censored

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
30-06-2017, 05:58 PM
(30-06-2017 05:54 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  These are deeply immoral predators. Censored

Yes, they are. But I will never understand people falling for obvious snake oil vendors. Not matter how old they are. I'm getting on in years also. But please, anyone section me before I pay a single dime to one of these charlatans.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
30-06-2017, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2017 09:08 PM by Cosmo.)
It's honestly ridiculous. His hypocrisy makes that stupid, toothy grin of his look malicious. Watching him debate Dawkins (like he was even on the same playing field. He kicked Dawkins off his property cuz he got so rattled. Laugh out load ) and seeing his twisted little smirk makes me think he knows he is lying and keeps it going just so that his back pocket is smushy.

Speaking of which, I found a full cut of Jesus Camp which I need to post! Thanks for reminding me. Smile

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post