Protect our beloved pure Aryan race

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Protect our beloved pure Aryan race
Aww, this video brought a tear to my eye. What a happy ending (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Why do people try to make the complex issue of immigration about simply "race"?

It's like people take pride in how much they can misrepresent other people's opinions. I guess it's just more ExclamationexcitingExclamation that way.
"A-ha! I've caught you! I know your intentions better than you do. Allow me to project onto you what I think your true motives are, you racist!"

Misrepresenting other people's intentions has practically risen to an artform.
Also, on an unrelated note, Obama still hates the coal miners. Oh, how he hates them! Their families, too. Angry *shakes fist*

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
26-07-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: Protect our beloved pure Aryan race
That video was legit hilarious.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-07-2017, 10:30 AM
"German state media" is a somewhat misleading term. "public broadcasting" is a better term imho.

wiki Wrote:All services are mainly financed through license fees paid by every household and are governed by councils of representatives of the "societally relevant groups".
The coucils are controlled by max 30%-50% through political parties. Of course this is a point of discourse, the influence political parties try to take. Parties are trying to take influence, but its not "controlled" by the state (or current government) at all.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Ok, so I wanted to laugh but I still found the premise weird and disturbing?
Does this confirm that I just don't "get" German humour?
Or am I lost in translation?

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
26-07-2017, 10:42 AM
(26-07-2017 10:39 AM)Reducetarian Wrote:  Ok, so I wanted to laugh but I still found the premise weird and disturbing?
Does this confirm that I just don't "get" German humour?
Or am I lost in translation?

It plays off the political situation in Germany, so you may just not see some parallels.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2017, 11:03 AM
It mocks the (quite widespread) fear of immigration (and a few other things), by taking to the extreme what those people profess to fear: Everything "german" (culture, identity, etc.) being threatened in its existence. This is represented by the hilariously well built, blue eyed, blond dude, unmistakably an aryan. Laugh out load

The rest is pretending we (aryans) are on some WWF list and what would happen to us in this case.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
26-07-2017, 11:07 AM
I hope the Whiny Little Bitch doesn't see it. He'll have his nazi Secretary of Education showing it in every classroom.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
26-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Pretty soon our brains will be carried around in cyborgs and our race will just be an option in the settings menu. So I could be, like, Aryan one day and black the next so that shit won't matter.

Except for people who choose Apple based cyborgs. Censored those people, Android is superior and they should all be thrown in camps and used as slaves.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
26-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Everyone knows the race known as "Judaism" is superior. Hobo

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
26-07-2017, 12:58 PM
There is no such thing as a "pure Aryan".
Even if someone happened to have almost all their DNA contributed from what is now considered Aryan
(which did develop LATER than earlier Homo Sapiens), their mitochondrial DNA links them ALL back to one black woman in Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post