Protest in Canada

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Protest in Canada
(21-11-2016 08:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Are they protesting trump, or the people trying to immigrate there because of them?

If they wanted to protest immigration, then they should have gathered at Niagara Falls, arguably the busiest border crossing between the two nations.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2016, 08:54 AM
[Image: Robin-Williams-on-Canada.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Rainbow RE: Protest in Canada
Undecided
(21-11-2016 08:50 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Are they protesting trump, or the people trying to immigrate there because of them?

Definitely protesting trump, especially in Toronto, one of the most immigrant-friendly cities in a country that's becoming even more immigrant friendly

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
21-11-2016, 08:55 AM

Quote:their message was one of defiance towards the racism and sexism they say surfaced during the 18-month presidential campaign.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Most of the illegal alien Americans we deport cross in the woods or over the water out of the view of actual border crossings.

'Murican Canadian
21-11-2016, 09:16 AM
My brothers in Canada are giving me advice on immigrating. My mother was Canadian but I can't find her birth certificate. She actually never had one and used a forged one for identification all her life. (It's a looooooong story) Anyway, I'm trying to establish duel-citizenship with Canada. When I do that maybe I'll go up to Canada and protest trump in the summer and return to the US and protest him in the winter. I'll follow the bird migrations. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-11-2016, 09:20 AM
(21-11-2016 09:16 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My brothers in Canada are giving me advice on immigrating. My mother was Canadian but I can't find her birth certificate. She actually never had one and used a forged one for identification all her life. (It's a looooooong story) Anyway, I'm trying to establish duel-citizenship with Canada. When I do that maybe I'll go up to Canada and protest trump in the summer and return to the US and protest him in the winter. I'll follow the bird migrations. Thumbsup

By the time you get your citizenship Trump will likely either be long gone or partway through his second term. I've been a legal resident since 2011 and I'm still a few months short from being able to apply for citizenship.

The time to begin the process of immigrating to escape Trump was a few years before he was elected Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Justin Trudeau is as empty-headed as W. was. I tend not to take him very seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
21-11-2016, 09:29 AM
(21-11-2016 09:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 09:16 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My brothers in Canada are giving me advice on immigrating. My mother was Canadian but I can't find her birth certificate. She actually never had one and used a forged one for identification all her life. (It's a looooooong story) Anyway, I'm trying to establish duel-citizenship with Canada. When I do that maybe I'll go up to Canada and protest trump in the summer and return to the US and protest him in the winter. I'll follow the bird migrations. Thumbsup

By the time you get your citizenship Trump will likely either be long gone or partway through his second term. I've been a legal resident since 2011 and I'm still a few months short from being able to apply for citizenship.

The time to begin the process of immigrating to escape Trump was a few years before he was elected Smile

Did you have duel citizenship status before trying to become a full citizen? Was one of your parents born in Canada?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-11-2016, 09:37 AM
[Image: argo_concept-art-2_400px.jpg]

[Image: B97512321Z.120151015175652000GDTB9NO0.21.jpg]
Former Canadian diplomat Ken Taylor (L), fondly remembered as a hero for his role in sheltering six U.S. citizens during the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis in Tehran and Prime Minister Joe Clark ( R), 1979.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post