Protester Video - what do you think

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Protester Video - what do you think
Sorry for the source (yuck), this video is surprisingly hard to find on any major news channels.

So the young man held up an old Russian flag, it was snatched away by someone in the audience, so he goes after it. The same flag-taker holds the young man down until the police come and grab him by the shirt and then attempt to choke him into submission? The young man was not violent at all, not even resisting. He was very passive.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-08-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Protester Video - what do you think
I think that protester has an iron-clad police brutality settlement in his pocket; all he needs to do is show that clip to a civil rights atty.
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post
09-08-2017, 07:55 PM
That cop looks like Vin Diesel. I bet he's got a really big dick. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-08-2017, 08:16 PM
So I found it on Fox News and how funny that they edited out the cop choking the kid part.

[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Tells you something about how AmeriKa works these days.

What's really tragic is not the fate of young HOPEless - he probably had a pretty good idea what really happens to Daniel in the lion's den - but the fact that most Americans seem perfectly complacent about their abusive police. It's like they've stopped caring about civil rights altogether. Or given up.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 4 users Like Peterkin's post
10-08-2017, 12:33 AM
(09-08-2017 08:16 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  So I found it on Fox News and how funny that they edited out the cop choking the kid part.

Editing news to make it look not as bad... yoh. Thought we could teach you guys a thing or two about being a banana republic but you guys are just so precocious! Yes you are!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
10-08-2017, 01:42 AM
(09-08-2017 08:16 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  So I found it on Fox News and how funny that they edited out the cop choking the kid part.

Class act.

And as usual, this officer won't be suspended. Surprise, big not.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
10-08-2017, 04:04 AM
(09-08-2017 08:16 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  ....and how funny that they edited out the cop choking the kid part.

what about @ :33 ??
Unnecessarily rough handling no doubt.

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
10-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Nobody minds the rough handling. We've become so used to seeing fictional police on tv throw people to the ground (vewy woughly) and kneel on them, we just take such footage as routine. When they shoot somebody (yeah, even a 12-year-old...) we assume the policeman was in fear of his life.

Apparently, we still have outrage left when it comes to police brutality against old people. United Airline story Even then, somebody on this forum earnestly argued: "You don't say no to the cops!"

Quote:another officer said that Dao's "combative" arm-swinging made the officers lose their grip on him, causing him to fall and hit his mouth on the armrest across from him. Dao's attorney, Thomas Demetrio, has since said the doctor suffered a broken nose, injury to his sinuses, concussion, and lost two front teeth.

Maybe the protester waved his arms, too? And accidentally fell across a ... oh, I don't know... something that leaves finger-shaped indentations on one's throat....

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
10-08-2017, 07:22 AM
It really doesn't help that el presidente gave the police carte blanche to use excessive physical force...

[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post