Protester Video - what do you think

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2017, 10:17 AM
RE: Protester Video - what do you think
(10-08-2017 10:06 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 08:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm very confused... This video was taken late July of 2017. Why is Trump still campaigning? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Don't you have work to do, Trump? Korea wants to destroy us, and you're out campaigning?? You won, and now you have to do the job that you applied for. GET TO WORK!

He's basically been having "rallies" to keep his worshippers/fans/supporters in a fever pitch because they're fucking idiots.
Mostly the circuses are to distract them from all the impeachable activities (and to raise funds - Hey, there's no such thing as too much unearned dosh.)
The North Korea crisis is either serendipity or pre-engineered: he gets to bluster about fire & brimstone & shit; the very stupid will love that. (The smart are buying fortresses on top of mountains.)

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 10:22 AM
There oughta be a lawsuit. That poor cop's hands got maliciously attacked by that punk's neck.
[+] 4 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
10-08-2017, 11:15 AM
(10-08-2017 10:22 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  There oughta be a lawsuit. That poor cop's hands got maliciously attacked by that punk's neck.

The throat had a suspicious bulge, it could be a gun, better choke it now before it shoots me!Hobo

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
10-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Disgusting. Sad

(10-08-2017 08:54 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm very confused... This video was taken late July of 2017. Why is Trump still campaigning? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Don't you have work to do, Trump? Korea wants to destroy us, and you're out campaigning?? You won, and now you have to do the job that you applied for. GET TO WORK!

I still can't believe he registered for his re-election campaign within hours of being sworn in as President. Sad As for get to work, maybe he could start by filling over 100 posts that require Senate approval that he's not put forward a candidate for?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
10-08-2017, 11:36 AM
(10-08-2017 11:29 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  As for get to work, maybe he could start by filling over 100 posts that require Senate approval that he's not put forward a candidate for?

You know that he's not got time. It takes lots of work to find the right sleazebags.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-08-2017, 11:43 AM
(10-08-2017 11:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 11:29 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  As for get to work, maybe he could start by filling over 100 posts that require Senate approval that he's not put forward a candidate for?

You know that he's not got time. It takes lots of work to find the right sleazebags.

Well assuming lack of impeachment, maybe he could try if he just put down the phone and his twice daily briefings on how beloved he is by people?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-08-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 12:03 PM by Emma.)
(10-08-2017 11:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 11:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  You know that he's not got time. It takes lots of work to find the right sleazebags.

Well assuming lack of impeachment, maybe he could try if he just put down the phone and his twice daily briefings on how beloved he is by people?

And maybe he could actually work a damn weekend instead of carting off to Mara Lago for golf.

Edit: Also- holy fuckkkkkkk twice a day? Jesus the people who work for him are extreme cowards.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
10-08-2017, 12:07 PM
(10-08-2017 11:57 AM)Emma Wrote:  Edit: Also- holy fuckkkkkkk twice a day? Jesus the people who work for him are extreme cowards.

Way I see it, if molly-coddling the idiot gets him to act like a well-behaved five year old rather than a shitty brat, then molly-coddle him as much as possible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-08-2017, 12:59 PM
I didn't read the comments on you tube until just now. Wow. There's a large faction of the US born with muscle where the cerebral cortex is usually found.
[+] 3 users Like Airportkid's post
10-08-2017, 01:04 PM
I feel like I lose a few I.Q. points every time I read YouTube comments.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post