Protester Video - what do you think

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Protester Video - what do you think
(10-08-2017 11:57 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 11:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well assuming lack of impeachment, maybe he could try if he just put down the phone and his twice daily briefings on how beloved he is by people?

And maybe he could actually work a damn weekend instead of carting off to Mara Lago for golf.

Edit: Also- holy fuckkkkkkk twice a day? Jesus the people who work for him are extreme cowards.
Totally agreed on both counts...also I want to apologize to President Trump. I accused him of not trying to fill all those empty seats, and he has been busy trying to do so in at least one branch of government:

--

Though on the OP, since I accidentally led us a bit off course...that video was horrifying. It shows why people sadly don't trust law enforcement a lot of the times any more, and hearkens back to the campaign itself (not his re-election campaign) when the Secret Service itself was using force on reporters and others.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
11-08-2017, 08:11 AM
This isn't a big deal. It's a private event. The building was rented and reserved. The renters dictate what is acceptable behavior. No different than a bouncer or cop tossing out a drunk from a nightclub. Happens 10,000 times every day across America. Private property. There are signs warning people that certain behaviors will result in being forcibly removed. A lot of times these cops are off duty and being paid privately so department use of force rules don't fully apply. The unions bargain to allow them wear their uniforms. Most cops you see at events like this, or at sporting events or standing at your local grocery store are doing side jobs. The venue pays the police department the overtime rate and an off duty cop picks up the hours for extra pay. The venue will tell the cops to haul idiots out no questions asked.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2017, 08:18 AM
(11-08-2017 08:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This isn't a big deal. It's a private event. The building was rented and reserved. The renters dictate what is acceptable behavior. No different than a bouncer or cop tossing out a drunk from a nightclub. Happens 10,000 times every day across America. Private property. There are signs warning people that certain behaviors will result in being forcibly removed. A lot of times these cops are off duty and being paid privately so department use of force rules don't fully apply. The unions bargain to allow them wear their uniforms. Most cops you see at events like this, or at sporting events or standing at your local grocery store are doing side jobs. The venue pays the police department the overtime rate and an off duty cop picks up the hours for extra pay. The venue will tell the cops to haul idiots out no questions asked.

If they're uniformed cops then they represent the brand. What hogwash are you pushing now, ex-cop who ignored crimes because the perps were his friends?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-08-2017, 08:25 AM
(11-08-2017 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 08:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This isn't a big deal. It's a private event. The building was rented and reserved. The renters dictate what is acceptable behavior. No different than a bouncer or cop tossing out a drunk from a nightclub. Happens 10,000 times every day across America. Private property. There are signs warning people that certain behaviors will result in being forcibly removed. A lot of times these cops are off duty and being paid privately so department use of force rules don't fully apply. The unions bargain to allow them wear their uniforms. Most cops you see at events like this, or at sporting events or standing at your local grocery store are doing side jobs. The venue pays the police department the overtime rate and an off duty cop picks up the hours for extra pay. The venue will tell the cops to haul idiots out no questions asked.

If they're uniformed cops then they represent the brand. What hogwash are you pushing now, ex-cop who ignored crimes because the perps were his friends?

I don't make the rules. The unions and departments bargain these things. I used to pick up overtime at a grocery store in a bad neighborhood. It was technically off the clock. I didn't have to do any reports or use of force filings (unless I pulled my gun). I'd also do the NFL games on Sundays. All in uniform but not on the police time clock. We'd just grab drunks or rowdy people and drag them to a back room like a bouncer.

11-08-2017, 08:31 AM
(10-08-2017 09:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  Jfc, I can't believe this nutjob is still holding rallies though. Wtf... how much money is this shit costing us taxpayers?!

He's not the first to hold rallies after assuming office.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
11-08-2017, 08:49 AM
(11-08-2017 08:31 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 09:20 AM)Emma Wrote:  Jfc, I can't believe this nutjob is still holding rallies though. Wtf... how much money is this shit costing us taxpayers?!

He's not the first to hold rallies after assuming office.

Or like this guy. Lmao CNN dubbed Obama the Campaigner in Chief.

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy...rday-rally

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-no-lon...mpaigning/

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/16/o...index.html

http://m.ctpost.com/local/article/Obama-...755892.php

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story...=123879563

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/g...002e0.html

They all do it. You have to keep people motivated for midterms and let them know your agenda.

11-08-2017, 08:59 AM
(11-08-2017 08:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  If they're uniformed cops then they represent the brand. What hogwash are you pushing now, ex-cop who ignored crimes because the perps were his friends?

I don't make the rules. The unions and departments bargain these things. I used to pick up overtime at a grocery store in a bad neighborhood. It was technically off the clock. I didn't have to do any reports or use of force filings (unless I pulled my gun). I'd also do the NFL games on Sundays. All in uniform but not on the police time clock. We'd just grab drunks or rowdy people and drag them to a back room like a bouncer.

And assault them? If you're in uniform then whatever you do reflects on the cops. God you're a piece of work.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-08-2017, 09:09 AM
(11-08-2017 08:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 08:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't make the rules. The unions and departments bargain these things. I used to pick up overtime at a grocery store in a bad neighborhood. It was technically off the clock. I didn't have to do any reports or use of force filings (unless I pulled my gun). I'd also do the NFL games on Sundays. All in uniform but not on the police time clock. We'd just grab drunks or rowdy people and drag them to a back room like a bouncer.

And assault them? If you're in uniform then whatever you do reflects on the cops. God you're a piece of work.

It's not assault. Its private property. The venue sets the rules. There are signs. "Rowdy behavior or extreme intoxication will result in being forcibly removed." Break the rules, get tossed. It's not a public street corner. The events like NFL games or this Trump rally are PRIVATE. Same thing bars and nightclubs do.

Your problem, like most liberals is that you don't respect rules or authority. I used to see it all the time. "You can't put your hands on me. I know my rights." LMAO. Call your lawyer kid. You're gonna need one.

11-08-2017, 09:23 AM
(11-08-2017 09:09 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 08:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  And assault them? If you're in uniform then whatever you do reflects on the cops. God you're a piece of work.

It's not assault. Its private property. The venue sets the rules. There are signs. "Rowdy behavior or extreme intoxication will result in being forcibly removed." Break the rules, get tossed. It's not a public street corner. The events like NFL games or this Trump rally are PRIVATE. Same thing bars and nightclubs do.

Your problem, like most liberals is that you don't respect rules or authority. I used to see it all the time. "You can't put your hands on me. I know my rights." LMAO. Call your lawyer kid. You're gonna need one.

So a uniformed cop is OK to assault someone, as long as it's a private event. Good to know. Also fun that you seem to have that portion of the rules memorised, but not the bit about not assaulting people in custody. You've been reading to see what you can get away with.

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Standing there peacefully while holding a flag is rowdy behavior?

And what of the man who held the kid down after snatching his flag. Does his behavior get a pass?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post