Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Protesters take to the streets
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/p...smsnnews11

Quote:Protesters reportedly burned a Trump effigy and smashed windows of the Oakland Tribune newsroom early Wednesday morning, according to NBC Bay Area. Hundreds of students also took the streets in Berkeley and San Jose, with over 200 people spilling into Oakland's city limits, NBC Bay Area added.
In Portland, Ore., more than 100 protesters blocked traffic before marching to Portland State University. KGW-TV reported. A dumpster was put in the middle of a road, blocking a train and protesters chanted: "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "That's not my president," the TV station reported.
Protesters were also photographed by media outlets taking to the streets in Seattle. The Seattle Police Department reportedly closed a street down after protesters blocked a street intersection.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-11-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
Already seen one protest on campus here in CT. I feel genuinely bad for all of the minority and immigrant students who clearly feel disenfranchised and scared of the country they currently reside in.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
09-11-2016, 01:49 PM
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/el...s-victory_

Quote:In Pennsylvania, hundreds of University of Pittsburgh students marched through the streets, with some in the crowd calling for unity. The student-run campus newspaper, the Pitt News, tweeted about an event later Wednesday titled "Emergency Meeting: Let's Unite to Stop President Trump."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-11-2016, 01:52 PM
This really is America's brexit. First the Establishment and media fails, then pointless protesting.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 01:54 PM
(09-11-2016 01:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This really is America's brexit. First the Establishment and media fails, then pointless protesting.

Oh, I don't know. I can get behind the West coast and whoever wants to join separating from the union and forming their own thing.

09-11-2016, 01:57 PM
(09-11-2016 01:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/p...smsnnews11

Quote:Protesters reportedly burned a Trump effigy and smashed windows of the Oakland Tribune newsroom early Wednesday morning, according to NBC Bay Area. Hundreds of students also took the streets in Berkeley and San Jose, with over 200 people spilling into Oakland's city limits, NBC Bay Area added.
In Portland, Ore., more than 100 protesters blocked traffic before marching to Portland State University. KGW-TV reported. A dumpster was put in the middle of a road, blocking a train and protesters chanted: "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "That's not my president," the TV station reported.
Protesters were also photographed by media outlets taking to the streets in Seattle. The Seattle Police Department reportedly closed a street down after protesters blocked a street intersection.

I wanted to go to downtown Portland and protest last night but I was almost sick to my stomach. I'm looking to see if there is anything organized for today to participate in. I feel very strongly about this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Maryland is gonna build a wall and make West Virginia pay for it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 16 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-11-2016, 02:45 PM
(09-11-2016 01:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This really is America's brexit. First the Establishment and media fails, then pointless protesting.

Oh, I don't know. I can get behind the West coast and whoever wants to join separating from the union and forming their own thing.

You guys can go the texas route.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
(09-11-2016 01:54 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Yeah -- that always works out well.....

signed

Jefferson Davis
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Video:

http://www.wsj.com/video/anti-trump-prot...AE184.html