Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
I agree violence whether by democrats or republicans is totally unacceptable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-11-2016, 10:17 AM
(11-11-2016 08:55 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, I bet it's all those conservatives who are frothing-at-the-mouth mad at Trump for protecting the 2nd amendment, giving the Republicans full control of Congress and potentially turning the Supreme Court conservative for the next 30 years. Dodgy
"I bet"..? Consider

Did you miss the part where many Republicans and conservatives voted for Clinton? And it was because they were against Trump? The only honest position is we don't know who those people are unless they explicitly self-identify.

Regardless, even if they all are left-leaning, it would amount to something like 0.0001% that are out there protesting and not even all of those are behaving out of line. That certainly doesn't justify attributing their actions to "the Left".

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
11-11-2016, 10:36 AM
(11-11-2016 10:17 AM)Impulse Wrote:  "I bet"..? Consider

Did you miss the part where many Republicans and conservatives voted for Clinton? And it was because they were against Trump? The only honest position is we don't know who those people are unless they explicitly self-identify.

Regardless, even if they all are left-leaning, it would amount to something like 0.0001% that are out there protesting and not even all of those are behaving out of line. That certainly doesn't justify attributing their actions to "the Left".
Fair enough, I'll start using the term "regressive left" in the future.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2016, 10:45 AM
(11-11-2016 10:36 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Fair enough, I'll start using the term "regressive left" in the future.
What's wrong with "the violent protestors"?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Protest for sure, violence totally unacceptable I'm a little surprised though I thought that the democrats would be a bit more restrained I did expect Trumps redneck thugs to cause trouble based on them saying that they would but fair dos so far they haven't taken the bait.
11-11-2016, 10:48 AM
(11-11-2016 10:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Protest for sure, violence totally unacceptable I'm a little surprised though I thought that the democrats would be a bit more restrained I did expect Trumps redneck thugs to cause trouble based on them saying that they would but fair dos so far they haven't taken the bait.
I'm wasn't surprised. There are crazies on both sides and this election was very polarized.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-11-2016, 10:50 AM
(11-11-2016 09:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Sorry, I just didn't credit you with knowing what one was.
You legitimately thought that a foreigner who has spent over a decade actively trying to hone his English skills to native-speaking levels and engaged in philosophical debates on this very forum for years wasn't familiar with the concept of oxymora? Dodgy

You be spoke English more better me do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Rioters vandalize cities that didn't vote Trump. Sweet.

Rioters: "We need some mechanism for venting our outrage!"
Founders: "How about voting?"

Republicans won and are united. Dems have civil war. Sweet.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
11-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Dems need to grapple with the fact that they lost this election because voters who supported Obama in 2012 voted Trump

11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
I don't remember leftists(Marxists) to protest when they and we all learned that Brazil gave questions to Clinton.