Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
I've just got to wonder what Obama has on him. Trump was visibly disturbed when they spoke to the media after their meeting, and the next thing you know, Obama care is not really on the butcher's block.

Gotta wonder about that....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Music RE: Protesters take to the streets
(11-11-2016 05:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I've just got to wonder what Obama has on him. Trump was visibly disturbed when they spoke to the media after their meeting, and the next thing you know, Obama care is not really on the butcher's block.

Donald trump must have realized obama was actually a good person and sees he has been an ass.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 05:38 PM
(11-11-2016 05:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 05:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I've just got to wonder what Obama has on him. Trump was visibly disturbed when they spoke to the media after their meeting, and the next thing you know, Obama care is not really on the butcher's block.

Donald trump must have realized obama was actually a good person and sees he has been an ass.

Laughat funny!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-11-2016, 06:02 PM

To be fair, Obama also looked pretty disturbed.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
11-11-2016, 06:11 PM
(11-11-2016 05:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Hey Kestrel, long time no see. Welcome back. Thumbsup

Thank you.
I am glad to speak with you again!

I confess that this week has taught me just how much capacity that I have to experience schadenfreude. Quite a bit, as it so happens! Thumbsup

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
11-11-2016, 06:29 PM
[Image: sddefault.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
11-11-2016, 07:05 PM
(11-11-2016 05:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 05:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Donald trump must have realized obama was actually a good person and sees he has been an ass.

Laughat funny!

And good, as this will lead to a trump that can do something right.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 08:18 PM
(11-11-2016 06:29 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  [Image: sddefault.jpg]

Look at the difference in the size of their.......fingers!!! Shocking

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-11-2016, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 10:35 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-11-2016 09:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Hypothetical? He's backed by the leader of the KKK and the gun-toting dipshits who took over that birding station in Oregon and had a weeks long siege with the FBI.
And Hillary is backed by the KKK Grand Dragon Wizard Will Quigg. You don't get to choose who endorses you.

Trump was asked point blank to denounce the endorsement, and he didn't. He knew who the guy was, then didn't. His answer changed from interview to interview. The fucker is a pathological liar.

(11-11-2016 09:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We're kinda beyond 'hypothetical'. Hillary never courted the use of violence, unlike Trump.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know,"

Now I'm pretty sure I can guess what you're going to say. That in this case, Trump didn't actually call for violence against Hillary or the Supreme Court. What he is doing is skirting the line (through ineptitude or maliciousness), which is not only something a Presidential candidate should never do, but it's a line that Clinton never got near.
Trump could have been calling for violence in that quote and it wouldn't change my response one bit. The violence and the hatred of the protestors who are upset about Trump's victory is despicable. There is no justification for violence against political opponents in a democracy, period.

Agreed. The Oath Keepers don't have anyone to shoot, their clown won the dog and pony show. But had he not, the fact that Trump appeared to endorse conspiracy theory bullshit and walked the line of endorsing violence was despicable. What a small portion of the protesters are doing is wrong. But let's not forget that had Trump lost, he'd in effect already endorsed this kind of bullshit on the campaign trail; provided of course the 'right' people were protesting in case the election had been 'stolen' from him.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-11-2016, 02:46 AM
After all the violence at trump rallies that my fellow liberals scoffed at.
After all the violence, face spitting and screaming the Trump supporters did that we scowled at.

...know what....I am not the least bit surprised. There may have been a lot more "media" coverage of Trump Rally violence, but the left has been just as violent, especially with all these Feminist, SJW, Black lives matter terrorists running around. That is what they are, they are nothing more than domestic terrorists in the making. Looting, setting fires to farmers markets, attacking innocent people just for wearing the "wrong" T-Shirt. It exists on both sides and it is shameful.

Vandalizing a person's sign is one thing. But to attack people, to scream and yell and spit in their face and steal their car after ganging up on them. That is shameful. I am ashamed of my own countrymen.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post