Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
(11-11-2016 12:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 12:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm going to say it now, but I highly doubt all of those dipshits actually went out and voted before this.

Those protesting, who did not themselves vote, should be eaten by bears.

The spectacle should be broadcast live for the benefit of those who actually did vote.

[Image: THREAT_AMERICA.jpg]

I know several people who have protested. They all had voted. I may go downtown and protest tomorrow if something's happening. I voted.

And it turned into a riot. That's fucked up.

I'm all for peaceful dissent. I get they weren't part of main protest, but the crowd size allowed them to hide and elude the police.

That shit is wrong. It hurts what people were trying to do.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 01:28 AM
(11-11-2016 01:01 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 12:56 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ps the president elect shouldn't be whining on twitter. Facepalm

Why not?

Have you seen Trump's twitter fights? His internet meltdowns?

Now keep in mind that person is going to be in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

He'll end up wanting to nuke people over Twitter fights or comedians that make fun of his sexual assault bravado.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-11-2016, 01:29 AM
(11-11-2016 12:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 12:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm going to say it now, but I highly doubt all of those dipshits actually went out and voted before this.

Those protesting, who did not themselves vote, should be eaten by bears.

The spectacle should be broadcast live for the benefit of those who actually did vote.

I know several people who have protested. They all had voted. I may go downtown and protest tomorrow if something's happening. I voted.

Then you'll be safe from the impending bearacolypse. Tongue

11-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Smooth transition may be a hallmark of our democracy but now more than ever I reject American democracy.
11-11-2016, 04:55 AM
Ahhh. The sweet nourishing, uplifting nectar of liberal tears. A truly sustainable resource. Smile

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 2 users Like Kestrel's post
11-11-2016, 05:05 AM
(11-11-2016 04:55 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Ahhh. The sweet nourishing, uplifting nectar of liberal tears. A truly sustainable resource. Smile
Hey Kestrel, long time no see. Welcome back. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-11-2016, 05:18 AM
(10-11-2016 09:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 02:57 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I've been hearing reports of hate crimes by Trump supporters in wake of his victory..
Actually, the violent apes from the Left are at it again. Here you have a video, not just a "report."

To add to this response, here's an example of how much your "reports" are worth:

Muslim Student Who Reported Trump-Inspired Attack Admits She Made It Up, Police Say
"A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News. 'She made up the entire story about being attacked, about her hijab being taken. There was no truth to any of it,' Lafayette Police Department spokesman Cpl. Karol Ratcliff said. The 18-year-old University of Louisiana at Lafayette student, who police haven’t named, reported that two white men jumped out of a gray sedan and accosted her while she was walking near campus, striking her several times in the back with a metal object, and knocking her down. She also told police they shouted racial obscenities at her before fleeing. Police said they weren’t able to identify any suspects and that she declined medical treatment."
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-st...d=abcn_tco

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-11-2016, 05:22 AM
(11-11-2016 05:18 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Actually, the violent apes from the Left are at it again. Here you have a video, not just a "report."

To add to this response, here's an example of how much your "reports" are worth:

Muslim Student Who Reported Trump-Inspired Attack Admits She Made It Up, Police Say
"A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News. 'She made up the entire story about being attacked, about her hijab being taken. There was no truth to any of it,' Lafayette Police Department spokesman Cpl. Karol Ratcliff said. The 18-year-old University of Louisiana at Lafayette student, who police haven’t named, reported that two white men jumped out of a gray sedan and accosted her while she was walking near campus, striking her several times in the back with a metal object, and knocking her down. She also told police they shouted racial obscenities at her before fleeing. Police said they weren’t able to identify any suspects and that she declined medical treatment."

Making shit up helps nobody.

That is, unless you're running for President, then lie all you want.

[Image: 4688668e4138abc21361f6bde1e21598bf0d1875...94e6ec.jpg]

Should we give her the same deference Trump got, I wonder?

11-11-2016, 05:24 AM
(11-11-2016 05:18 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 09:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Actually, the violent apes from the Left are at it again. Here you have a video, not just a "report."

What's up with making up these stories?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 05:26 AM
(11-11-2016 05:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What's up with making up these stories?

Lashing out at a system that they feel has failed them.

She filed a false police report.

Elsewhere some wackos in Oregon grabbed guns, took over a birding station, and had a standoff with the FBI for a few weeks.