Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
(11-11-2016 01:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 01:01 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Why not?

Have you seen Trump's twitter fights? His internet meltdowns?

Now keep in mind that person is going to be in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

He'll end up wanting to nuke people over Twitter fights or comedians that make fun of his sexual assault bravado.

Yes, I have seen his internet fights and I find them absolutely hilarious. And so what? It's not like he can fire the nukes on his own. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 05:35 AM
(11-11-2016 05:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 05:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What's up with making up these stories?

Lashing out at a system that they feel has failed them.

She filed a false police report.

Elsewhere some wackos in Oregon grabbed guns, took over a birding station, and had a standoff with the FBI for a few weeks.

I mean you could do much better things than make up shit. Because then the crimes they are lying about get taken less seriously.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 05:42 AM
(11-11-2016 05:24 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What's up with making up these stories?

Elsewhere some wackos in Oregon grabbed guns, took over a birding station, and had a standoff with the FBI for a few weeks.

Oh right, so the false police report is totally fine then?
11-11-2016, 05:43 AM
I can see why people wonder at why others are protesting. They make valid points about the election being fair and that it won't change the result.

But they're wrong about one thing. There is every reason to protest.

It sends a message. It tells the next administration that the people are not happy and Trump is not yet even president. Every political action carries a cost in support and the protests will get larger over the next four years. So Trump's administration needs to be careful. If there were no protests then the next administration would not be warned that it needs to act more carefully.

Ultimately it is the people that have the power, not the government. Especially in a population as armed and dangerous as in America.

Inaction and apathy are extremely difficult to overcome and it allows the government to get away with screwing over the population. There most definitely need to be protests and they most definitely need to be continued because they will only grow in size over time. The sooner you all start protesting the sooner you can build up momentum and can actually achieve something.

Because you know, Trump will fuck up.
11-11-2016, 06:05 AM
(11-11-2016 05:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ultimately it is the people that have the power, not the government. Especially in a population as armed and dangerous as in America.

Laughat
11-11-2016, 06:13 AM
Always exaggerating aren't you, Mathilda? You did the exact same on AF by saying that you wouldn't attend your work conferences in the US because it is 'too dangerous' under a Trump administration.

You're making it sound like Trump will become a dictator, right-wing death squads will be roaming the street and secret police will start arresting everyone. It's so fucking pathetic and laughable.
[+] 2 users Like Lucipurr's post
11-11-2016, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 07:05 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-11-2016 06:13 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  You're making it sound like Trump will become a dictator, right-wing death squads will be roaming the street and secret police will start arresting everyone. It's so fucking pathetic and laughable.

At face value, he's the closest we've come to getting one. Combine that with a Republican controlled Congress, and he'll have very few checks on his power. He'll have at least one, and possibly more, Supreme Court appointments; which will cause decades worth of problems to come. This is a man who got into Twittter fights and fat shamed beauty pageant members at 3AM while on the campaign trail, someone who has promised to go after his detractors, and change the libel laws so he can sue news agencies. His supposed cabinet picks are a murder's row of the credulous, inept, and religiously motivated. The man is a pathological liar, and what's more, not enough people seem to care.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 06:58 AM

"lashing out"???

No..

Filing a false police report like this - is a deliberate act -- done for one reason ----

To make the opposition look bad.

She should do jail time.

She would in any Muslim country.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-11-2016, 06:58 AM
I am so sick of the uneducated, low IQ, homophobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic, gun toting, bigoted racists protesting the election of Hillary Clinton. Thank God and His Son that their candidate was defeated.

I cannot imagine what other countries think of us.
11-11-2016, 07:02 AM
(11-11-2016 06:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 05:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lashing out at a system that they feel has failed them.

"lashing out"???

No..

Filing a false police report like this - is a deliberate act -- done for one reason ----

To make the opposition look bad.

She should do jail time.

She would in any Muslim country.

And I would agree, but I find myself with less and less fucks to give in taking the high ground, when taking the low path seems to be far more lucrative for the opposition.

Those Oregon fucknuts, who pointed weapons at federal agents and threatened to use them, didn't serve time. In comparison, her serving any amount of jail time would be a miscarriage of justice.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post