Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 08:21 AM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
Here's another example of the tolerant, educated, enlightened Left:

War photojournalist is hospitalized after savage beating by four anti-Trump activists while covering the protests in Oakland
"A photojournalist who spent years covering conflicts in the Middle East was brutally attacked while covering an anti-Trump protest in Oakland, California. Kyle Ludowitz was left with a fractured cheekbone and abrasions when four men attacked him on Wednesday night as he took photos of protesters wreaking havoc across the city. The 27-year-old was hospitalized and had both his cameras, which were worth $5,000, destroyed in the violent attack. 'I was mostly being punched in the face until I fell to the ground. I tried to protect my gear and they started kicking,' Mr Ludowitz told Dailymail.com."
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...kland.html

For those who don't like the DailyMail as a source:

More protests pop up in Bay Area
"Three Oakland police officers suffered injuries as a result of objects thrown at them, but none was hospitalized as a result. A UC Berkeley student was not so lucky. Four protesters severely beat UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism student, Kyle Ludowitz, 27, and stole his camera equipment. Ludowitz suffered a fractured cheekbone and other injuries."
Source: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/general...n-bay-area

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-11-2016, 08:26 AM
(11-11-2016 08:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's another example of the tolerant, educated, enlightened Left:

War photojournalist is hospitalized after savage beating by four anti-Trump activists while covering the protests in Oakland
"A photojournalist who spent years covering conflicts in the Middle East was brutally attacked while covering an anti-Trump protest in Oakland, California. Kyle Ludowitz was left with a fractured cheekbone and abrasions when four men attacked him on Wednesday night as he took photos of protesters wreaking havoc across the city. The 27-year-old was hospitalized and had both his cameras, which were worth $5,000, destroyed in the violent attack. 'I was mostly being punched in the face until I fell to the ground. I tried to protect my gear and they started kicking,' Mr Ludowitz told Dailymail.com."
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...kland.html

For those who don't like the DailyMail: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/general...n-bay-area
I bet the very same thing and worse would have happened had the result been the other way I saw trump supporters interviewed on the night of the election before results came in talking about being armed and storming the Whitehouse had it not gone their way
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-11-2016, 08:26 AM
(In reply to Vosur)

Scumbags...
11-11-2016, 08:29 AM
(11-11-2016 08:26 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  (In reply to Vosur)

Leftist scum.

Please see post above your last one you cannot claim righteous indignation on this
11-11-2016, 08:31 AM
(11-11-2016 08:16 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Well no, you're wrong about Trump not being funny. As for whether he's a threat or not? I think some of you really are exaggerating. Talk to me again in, say, a year or so and we will see what happens.

You're in your early twenties or less aren't you?
11-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Two more examples from the last couple of days alone:

Woodside: Attack on Trump-backing student spurs campus protest
"This girl comes up to me and she said, ‘Do you hate Mexicans?’ and I was like, ‘no,’ and she said, ‘You support Trump. You hate Mexicans,’ she said in an interview with KGO-TV. Not long after, the girl removed her eyeglasses and punched Jade, threw her to the ground and continued hitting her, according to multiple student cellphone videos obtained by this newspaper. Jade was left with a bloody nose, scratches and bruises."
Source http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/11/10/wo...ial-media/

Student says he was attacked for supporting Trump in mock election
''A student at Stafford Elementary is recovering Wednesday after being beaten by several of his classmates. He says it was during a mock election when the class was asked, 'Who voted for Donald Trump?' In an exclusive interview with FOX 26, the 11-year-old boy involved and his family tell us what happened."
Source: http://www.fox26houston.com/news/216600137-story

A certain quote comes to mind...

"The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists"
-Unknown (commonly attributed to Churchill)

Not even women, teenagers and children are safe from the liberal fascists. And you think Trump and his supporters are dangerous?

11-11-2016, 08:37 AM
(11-11-2016 08:26 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  (In reply to Vosur)

Scumbags...
Respect to you for editing your post to scumbags instead of leftist scum. I totally agree that the people who did this are indeed scumbags.
11-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Part of the democrats frustration has to be the knowledge that they can't even count on congress. They can't win it. They can only watch the nightmare unfold from the sidelines.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
11-11-2016, 08:51 AM
(11-11-2016 08:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's another example of the tolerant, educated, enlightened Left:
This is how much I read of your post plus the bolded lines. Whenever I read "the Left" or "the Right", it's an instant red flag that what follows is misrepresented and/or exaggerated. The bolded lines would go with a few people who are anti-Trump who also may or may not be left leaning.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
11-11-2016, 08:55 AM
(11-11-2016 08:51 AM)Impulse Wrote:  This is how much I read of your post plus the bolded lines. Whenever I read "the Left" or "the Right", it's an instant red flag that what follows is misrepresented and/or exaggerated. The bolded lines would go with a few people who are anti-Trump who also may or may not be left leaning.
Yeah, I bet it's all those conservatives who are frothing-at-the-mouth mad at Trump for protecting the 2nd amendment, giving the Republicans full control of Congress and potentially turning the Supreme Court conservative for the next 30 years. Dodgy