Protesters take to the streets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Protesters take to the streets
(10-11-2016 07:03 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 03:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Cite source.

It is probably the protesters attacking first and complaining when the trump supporters hit back.

Basing your "probably" on what, please?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 09:13 AM
(11-11-2016 08:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Not even women, teenagers and children are safe from the liberal fascists. And you think Trump and his supporters are dangerous?

What? Like the mere existence of liberal assholes somehow negates the existence of conservative ones? You're not that stupid Vosur, so stop acting like it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 09:17 AM
(11-11-2016 09:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What? Like the mere existence of liberal assholes somehow negates the existence of conservative ones? You're not that stupid Vosur, so stop acting like it.
No need to put words in my mouth, EK. The point was that you're worried about hypothetical danger from Trump and his supporters all the while his opponents are out there in the streets beating up and harassing women, teenagers, children and even homeless people. Yes, even homeless people. There was a black homeless woman who protected Trump's star on the Walk of Fame from vandalism and was shown no mercy by the liberal thugs either.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-11-2016, 09:22 AM
(11-11-2016 08:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Not even women, teenagers and children are safe from the liberal fascists. And you think Trump and his supporters are dangerous?

Hehehe liberal fascists.

And we're supposed to take you seriously?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 09:23 AM
(11-11-2016 09:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What? Like the mere existence of liberal assholes somehow negates the existence of conservative ones? You're not that stupid Vosur, so stop acting like it.
No need to put words in my mouth, EK. The point was that you're worried about hypothetical danger from Trump and his supporters all the while his opponents are out there in the streets beating up and harassing women, teenagers, children and even homeless people. Yes, even homeless people. There was a black homeless woman who protected Trump's star on the Walk of Fame from vandalism and was shown no mercy by the liberal thugs either.

Are you seriously suggesting that this wouldn't be happening with trump supporters had the election gone the other way ? Because the supporters themselves said they would had they not won.
11-11-2016, 09:25 AM
(11-11-2016 09:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Hypothetical? He's backed by the leader of the KKK and the gun-toting dipshits who took over that birding station in Oregon and had a weeks long siege with the FBI. We're kinda beyond 'hypothetical'. Hillary never courted the use of violence, unlike Trump.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know,"

Now I'm pretty sure I can guess what you're going to say. That in this case, Trump didn't actually call for violence against Hillary or the Supreme Court. What he is doing is skirting the line (through ineptitude or maliciousness), which is not only something a Presidential candidate should never do, but it's a line that Clinton never got near.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 09:28 AM
(11-11-2016 09:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Hehehe liberal fascists.

Grab a dictionary and look up the word "oxymoron." I'll wait.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-11-2016, 09:36 AM
(11-11-2016 09:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Hehehe liberal fascists.

Grab a dictionary and look up the word "oxymoron." I'll wait.

Sorry, I just didn't credit you with knowing what one was.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 09:44 AM
(11-11-2016 09:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Sorry, I just didn't credit you with knowing what one was.
You legitimately thought that a foreigner who has spent over a decade actively trying to hone his English skills to native-speaking levels and engaged in philosophical debates on this very forum for years wasn't familiar with the concept of oxymora? Dodgy

11-11-2016, 09:49 AM
(11-11-2016 09:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Are you seriously suggesting that this wouldn't be happening with trump supporters had the election gone the other way ? Because the supporters themselves said they would had they not won.
No, I'm not suggesting that. I think they would have raised hell if Hillary had won. That doesn't make the violence that is currently occurring one bit more acceptable (not that I think you were saying that).

(11-11-2016 09:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Hypothetical? He's backed by the leader of the KKK and the gun-toting dipshits who took over that birding station in Oregon and had a weeks long siege with the FBI.
And Hillary is backed by the KKK Grand Dragon Wizard Will Quigg. You don't get to choose who endorses you.

(11-11-2016 09:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We're kinda beyond 'hypothetical'. Hillary never courted the use of violence, unlike Trump.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know,"

Now I'm pretty sure I can guess what you're going to say. That in this case, Trump didn't actually call for violence against Hillary or the Supreme Court. What he is doing is skirting the line (through ineptitude or maliciousness), which is not only something a Presidential candidate should never do, but it's a line that Clinton never got near.
Trump could have been calling for violence in that quote and it wouldn't change my response one bit. The violence and the hatred of the protestors who are upset about Trump's victory is despicable. There is no justification for violence against political opponents in a democracy, period.