Protests in Washington

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Protests and riots in Washington
(20-01-2017 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 01:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Throwing rocks at cops. Smashing windows. Screaming like spoiled children.

90 arrested so far.

Fucking scum.

They're helping Trump get re-elected.

Just a rhetorical question -- do you think there would have been more or less of this sort of thing if Hillary Clinton had been elected? I'm guessing more.

If Hillary had been elected, they would have been carrying guns.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
20-01-2017, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 02:21 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(20-01-2017 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 01:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Throwing rocks at cops. Smashing windows. Screaming like spoiled children.

90 arrested so far.

Fucking scum.

They're helping Trump get re-elected.

Just a rhetorical question -- do you think there would have been more or less of this sort of thing if Hillary Clinton had been elected? I'm guessing more.

The same as when Obama was sworn in. No riots. No protests.

Republicans are not crybabies. Nor are they violent. Unless we are pushed first.

But we do respect democracy. Obama won two elections fair and square.

Republicans weren't happy about it. But we didn't go nuts over it.

Go on youtube and watch video of election night 2008, 2012. Republicans took it like champs. Then watch 2016. The people at the Hillary gathering were crying, flipping off cameras and picking their nose and eating it like babies.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-01-2017, 02:30 PM
(20-01-2017 02:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Just a rhetorical question -- do you think there would have been more or less of this sort of thing if Hillary Clinton had been elected? I'm guessing more.

Republicans are not crybabies. Nor are they violent. Unless we are pushed first.

Go on youtube and watch video of election night 2008, 2012. Republicans took it like champs. Then watch 2016. The people at the Hillary gathering were crying, flipping off cameras and picking their nose and eating it like babies.

Trump is not a Republican and neither are a lot of his supporters. Your comparisons are invalid. And Republicans were going batshit after Obama's election, predicting all sorts of apocalyptic crap. Your memory is either very short or very selective.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-01-2017, 02:31 PM
(20-01-2017 02:08 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Just a rhetorical question -- do you think there would have been more or less of this sort of thing if Hillary Clinton had been elected? I'm guessing more.

I'm just going to leave this here:
[Image: eZIny3k.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Shai Hulud's post
20-01-2017, 02:34 PM
(20-01-2017 02:30 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The same as when Obama was sworn in. No riots. No protests.

Trump is not a Republican and neither are a lot of his supporters. Your comparisons are invalid. And Republicans were going batshit after Obama's election, predicting all sorts of apocalyptic crap. Your memory is either very short or very selective.

It's one thing to complain and be pissed. Even peaceful protest is fine (which republicans did very little of).

But yelling, screaming, destroying property, rioting, needing therapy dogs and hot chocolate is on another level.

20-01-2017, 02:37 PM
(20-01-2017 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:30 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Trump is not a Republican and neither are a lot of his supporters. Your comparisons are invalid. And Republicans were going batshit after Obama's election, predicting all sorts of apocalyptic crap. Your memory is either very short or very selective.

It's one thing to complain and be pissed. Even peaceful protest is fine (which republicans did very little of).

But yelling, screaming, destroying property, rioting, needing therapy dogs and hot chocolate is on another level.

I'll give you the therapy dogs and hot chocolate.

But you yourself were predicting civil war if Clinton had won, or are you conveniently forgetting that?
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-01-2017, 02:39 PM
(20-01-2017 02:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's one thing to complain and be pissed. Even peaceful protest is fine (which republicans did very little of).

I'll give you the therapy dogs and hot chocolate.

But you yourself were predicting civil war if Clinton had won, or are you conveniently forgetting that?

Actually I was predicting civil war if Hillary won and major anti gun legislation was passed.

20-01-2017, 02:40 PM

The difference is in the disparate quality of the two men.
Obama is a Harvard-educated lawyer and statesman. Trump is a buffoon. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 11 users Like Chas's post
20-01-2017, 02:42 PM
(20-01-2017 02:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'll give you the therapy dogs and hot chocolate.

Actually I was predicting civil war if Hillary won and major anti gun legislation was passed.

And how exactly would that have happened with Republicans in control of Congress? Your Clinton paranoia is almost as ludicrous as your fawning over Trump like you were his pet dog.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
20-01-2017, 02:53 PM
(20-01-2017 02:42 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:39 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Actually I was predicting civil war if Hillary won and major anti gun legislation was passed.

And how exactly would that have happened with Republicans in control of Congress? Your Clinton paranoia is almost as ludicrous as your fawning over Trump like you were his pet dog.

See, you're nicer than I am. I'm reading LDH's posts as basically having an almost religious devotion to Trump.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post