Proverbs 31 Woman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Proverbs 31 Woman
(29-09-2015 02:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not going to watch these videos. Judging from everyone's reaction to them, they're full of shit religious video's and I don't want to ruin my, so far, pretty good day.

So there.Angry
Hah, it's essentially a woman who is poor at speaking rambling in a very "I'm telling a story to a 6 year old" type of way. Many unnecessary tone changes and whispers. Honestly I don't remember most of what she said, even though I listened to both videos.

There was a recent viral video on my facebook that was captioned "When you think you are being deep af but you end up sounding like an idiot." (if interested search that along with "shower") This reminds me of that.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
29-09-2015, 02:26 PM
funny a woman supports a book that says women are property.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-09-2015, 02:29 PM
At the end of her videos, she is talking to a stuffed dog named "Lipstick." Hobo I was going to put this in the Atheism/Theism section until I saw that Wink But you can move it if you like Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-09-2015, 02:33 PM
(29-09-2015 02:14 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 02:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm not going to watch these videos. Judging from everyone's reaction to them, they're full of shit religious video's and I don't want to ruin my, so far, pretty good day.

So there.Angry
Hah, it's essentially a woman who is poor at speaking rambling in a very "I'm telling a story to a 6 year old" type of way. Many unnecessary tone changes and whispers. Honestly I don't remember most of what she said, even though I listened to both videos.

There was a recent viral video on my facebook that was captioned "When you think you are being deep af but you end up sounding like an idiot." (if interested search that along with "shower") This reminds me of that.

These and her other videos are the equivalent of a Paris Hilton Bible Study.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Bitch please.

I love how she goes on and on about Bathsheba and Solomon. Solomon, the supposed writer of Proverbs, so valued women that he kept 1000 of them around for funsies; must have been a real kick to be married to him. And she asserts in video one (could not bring myself to sit through video two) that Solomon wants his woman to be just like his mom--but I'd guess without the whole being-so-alluring-that-she-gets-her-husband-killed thing.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
29-09-2015, 02:41 PM
(29-09-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  Bitch please.

I love how she goes on and on about Bathsheba and Solomon. Solomon, the supposed writer of Proverbs, so valued women that he kept 1000 of them around for funsies; must have been a real kick to be married to him. And she asserts in video one (could not bring myself to sit through video two) that Solomon wants his woman to be just like his mom--but I'd guess without the whole being-so-alluring-that-she-gets-her-husband-killed thing.

She's all about the Proverbs woman--but what about 1 Timothy 2:9? "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."

I mean if you are going to go full-on Bible--the make up, dyed blonde hair, jewelry, and fashionable clothes, and shopping at Nordstrom's has got to go! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-09-2015, 02:50 PM
(29-09-2015 02:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  Bitch please.

She's all about the Proverbs woman--but what about 1 Timothy 2:9? "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."

I mean if you are going to go full-on Bible--the make up, dyed blonde hair, jewelry, and fashionable clothes, and shopping at Nordstrom's has got to go! Tongue

Yeah, I got a kick out of her little diatribe about Hollywood women and nudity, while she was wearing a V neck T directing plenty of attention to her ta-tas, had product speckled everywhere, and was flipping around a blowout that must have taken at least a half hour.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
29-09-2015, 04:34 PM
(29-09-2015 02:50 PM)julep Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 02:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  She's all about the Proverbs woman--but what about 1 Timothy 2:9? "And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."

Yeah, I got a kick out of her little diatribe about Hollywood women and nudity, while she was wearing a V neck T directing plenty of attention to her ta-tas, had product speckled everywhere, and was flipping around a blowout that must have taken at least a half hour.

That blowout was merely a few seconds of her so-called brain exploding. Collateral damage and all that.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 4 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
29-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Judging by the responses so far it's clear we just can't get enough of this woman, so if you'll just be patient a sec here I'll hook up her website. There. Enjoy. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
29-09-2015, 08:43 PM
(29-09-2015 08:41 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Judging by the responses so far it's clear we just can't get enough of this woman, so if you'll just be patient a sec here I'll hook up her website. There. Enjoy. Tongue

You're not quote right in the head.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post