30-09-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Proverbs 31 Woman
No thanks to proverbs 31 woman.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Can't view at work. Do I even want another summary, or is it just another loon that makes my kind look even crazier?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
30-09-2015, 10:19 AM
(30-09-2015 10:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Can't view at work. Do I even want another summary, or is it just another loon that makes my kind look even crazier?
In short: no, and yes.
I couldn't stand more than 30 seconds: the delivery alone makes it truly cringe-worthy.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
30-09-2015, 10:33 AM
(30-09-2015 10:15 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Can't view at work. Do I even want another summary, or is it just another loon that makes my kind look even crazier?

Pretty much. Picture Paris Hilton explaining her overall interpretation of Proverbs 31. And talking REALLY loud and then in hushed tones. Big Grin
30-09-2015, 11:04 AM
(30-09-2015 07:55 AM)Eva Wrote:  I have no idea if the Proverbs 31 woman scares me due to her being perfect but that woman scared me due to her shouting. Why of why does she talk so loud?? Anyway I only got about 40 seconds in before I could watch no longer.
If you watched long enough she eventually would have started whispering.

You know..for impact...Dodgy

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
30-09-2015, 11:25 AM
I think the funniest part was the end of both video's where she asks us to subscribe to her video, and she introduces the viewer to her dog. But this "Dog" is merely a stuffed animal.

It leads me to think that we may be dealing with a really delusional monkey here, if she cannot tell the difference between a real and stuffed dog. But that is how these people are. Generally mentally ill.
[+] 2 users Like oddnes's post
30-09-2015, 12:03 PM
(30-09-2015 11:25 AM)oddnes Wrote:  I think the funniest part was the end of both video's where she asks us to subscribe to her video, and she introduces the viewer to her dog. But this "Dog" is merely a stuffed animal.

It leads me to think that we may be dealing with a really delusional monkey here, if she cannot tell the difference between a real and stuffed dog. But that is how these people are. Generally mentally ill.

What do you mean "these people"?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
30-09-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 12:21 PM by Adrianime.)
(30-09-2015 11:25 AM)oddnes Wrote:  I think the funniest part was the end of both video's where she asks us to subscribe to her video, and she introduces the viewer to her dog. But this "Dog" is merely a stuffed animal.

To be fair (even if you were joking), I doubt she believes that the stuffed dog is real. She probably thinks she is being cute or playful, which is whatev. Doesn't hurt me. Doesn't help her presence or credibility, however.

I don't think most people who do this are mentally ill. It might be true that most mentally ill people are believers (or that might not be true, I don't know, but at least it's something that is measurable).

What I see when I look at her is a woman who was raised to think..
"This is the way I talk to show my passion."
"This is the way a woman acts to be respected and have value."
My gut reaction..which I suppressed...was to insult her. But really, IMO, she is a product of her environment.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
30-09-2015, 11:44 PM
(30-09-2015 12:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

What do you mean "these people"?

It's not clear? Drinking Beverage

Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-10-2015, 05:59 AM
(29-09-2015 01:32 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  My gosh, this woman makes me wonder why Christianity isn't globally mocked...yet.

It is. It just happens that there are way too many people defending it.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post