Proving God existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Proving God existence
ahhh whatever happened to our new muslim chew toy? Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2014, 10:28 AM
(01-09-2014 02:39 PM)Muslim Wrote:  Nothing can be static then decide by his own to start to change, it can only be changed from outside
Yeah. It's a good thing radioactive decay doesn't occur.....

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
16-09-2014, 12:40 PM
(16-09-2014 10:28 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:39 PM)Muslim Wrote:  Nothing can be static then decide by his own to start to change, it can only be changed from outside

Silly. God does that. To each and every single particle. He has a lot of time on his hands.
18-09-2014, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 02:37 AM by Muslim.)
(16-09-2014 10:28 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
Radioactive decay is a continuous process it will not change from static to dynamic!
and if it did then it will need an external event (doer) to do that
18-09-2014, 01:52 AM
(10-09-2014 06:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh whatever happened to our new muslim chew toy? Weeping
I was busy preparing for my Nobel prize

Smile
18-09-2014, 02:00 AM
(02-09-2014 02:53 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  This is just an unusual representation of the Kalam argument.
It is a major enhancement to it Yes

Quote:1) The universe doesn't necessarily need a cause as it doesn't necessarily have to follow the laws "inside" of it. Fallacy of composition.
Prove it or in other words, refute mine

Quote:2) If a god created existence then he must not exist.
I didn't say that he created existence
Existence includes God E=U+G

Quote:3) "From nothing, by nothing" is not necessary. A timeless, spaceless infinite regression of energy that then quantum mechanics can explain the start of space and time.
Your own words are contradicting, infinite Vs start
By the way, I have another proof based on space not time

Quote:4) The Big Bang theory did not prove the beginning of the universe. It just explains the expansion of the universe during when we can explain it classically. That means only up to planck time. No further back.
My proof doesn't nee the Big Bang theory, it is much stronger than science itself, it can prove the big bang not vise versa

Quote:5) single, one entity, powerful, and intelligent have not been justified by any argument. There is no reason why two entities couldn't have done it.
Impossible as if more than one entity/deity exist there will be time
So the creator must be one
18-09-2014, 02:03 AM
(18-09-2014 01:52 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(10-09-2014 06:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh whatever happened to our new muslim chew toy? Weeping

Smile

Yeah, and I have been preparing to become the President of The United States. Dodgy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-09-2014, 02:30 AM
(04-09-2014 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Good for you. Now all you have to do is prove there is only "one event" and define EXACTLY what that means.
I already proved that!
It means that as long as one event (from one entity) time (as I defined it) would not exist (because there nothing to measure against)

Actually this proves an important attribute of the creator as well
He is one (unit), he cannot have organs or "cause and effect" inside himself (he doesn't even have an inside and outside, he is just one Deity

Quote:Still waiting for the list of your "experts".
I don't know if they agree to publish their contacts or not
but anyway when I publish it officially it will be there
18-09-2014, 02:36 AM
(07-09-2014 06:17 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Your "proof" starts with asserting that a subset of the Integer set is a set of infinite numbers, then goes downhill from there. If we are to accept your proof we find that it contradicts the notion of an infinite being and therefore disproves your god. Your proof is self-contradictory. Every theory and every proof is stronger than your "proof". Are you really so invested as to not be able to see the flaws in your argument?
Infinite being! Who said that?

As of your weak position refuting the proof, you just assume wrong things then refute them No
18-09-2014, 02:44 AM
(18-09-2014 01:52 AM)Muslim Wrote:  

Smile

I can't tell if your attempting, poorly I might add, to be funny or if you are ACTUALLY that deluded. Irrelevant either way I suppose, being an idiot and all. You should have spent your time away getting a proper education or becoming at least less tedious and boring. Really even just one of those would be an improvement.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post