Proving God existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Proving God existence
(01-09-2014 02:41 PM)Muslim Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  So I guess we don't need Islam anymore? By "proving" your God, you take away faith, when you take away faith you take away religion. So why are you still religious?
Proving Islam is another issue, this will come later

Quote:Btw none of this proves anything.
Do you mean that you believe so No

Quote:What "experts" reviewed this? Names?
It will be officially published after writing it properly, (this is a draft)

Islam is a religion which is based on faith, if to you, God is proven you don't need faith, without faith there is no Islam. You cannot "prove" a religion. You said it was presented to experts who found no flaws now it hasn't. Contradiction your argument is invalid.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 03:10 PM
(01-09-2014 02:39 PM)Muslim Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you even math? That is gobbledygook. "N-1" is never infinity.
This is exactly what I say

No, you said "where N-1 is infinity".

Quote:
Quote:There has been a finite time span since the Big Bang. That is all we can say; no inference about infinity can logically be made.
You are contradicting with your statement above

Contradicting what statement? Please point it out with a direct quotation.

Quote:
Quote:Nope. There may be a natural cause. Just because you don't see that as a possibility doesn't rule it out.
You need to read it thoroughly
It is impossible to be a natural cause
simply because static is opposite to dynamic (contradiction or logical paradox)
For anything it is either; Static or Dynamic
Nothing can be static then decide by his own to start to change, it can only be changed from outside

I read it thoroughly - it is hopelessly flawed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
(01-09-2014 02:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:50 PM)Muslim Wrote:  I mean Nothing "more" can be known about him using Logic alone
We can know more by messages/revelations

Logic rules are how our brains understand things, there is no other way for us to understand anything without logic

Drinking Beverage

He won't see it. Muslim is likely incapable of recognizing that contradiction.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2014, 05:30 PM
"proving god existence" is like saying "proving Mithra existence" or "proving bigfoot existence", or proving fairies existence".......

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
That was fucking stupid, it's just assertions and claims to knowledge he does not have. This is what he has been so revved up over?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
01-09-2014, 08:29 PM
(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  Proving God existence is very simple

1- Space/Time cannot be infinite
Because if we assume it is, there will be a year in the past say N B.C.
where N-1 is infinity and N+1 is finite
Which means that N doesn't equal N, it leads to a logical paradox or contradiction
Actually this proves that nothing "real" can be of infinite number
It is not something new because science proved the big bang and the start of the universe

2- As the Universe had a beginning, a starter must initiated/created it
this is done by mapping the universe and existence into an equation that varies with time, then taking its limit at time =0
Or in simple words, the universe cannot start/change from nothing (or a static form) by nothing
Which leads to a creator who had a decision and power to create/start the universe (A deity)

3-The above mandates some attributes for this deity; which are:
Outside space/time
Single
One entity
Unique
Powerful
Creator
Planner (intelligent)
in-materialistic
Has no image or photo
No more attributes can be known or understood about him using logic alone
because he is outside/separate from the universe and not like anything we observe or know

You can also read a mathematical version of the proof at
Proving God existence

I suggest to move the discussion there, as it is already posted and discussed
and appreciate if you can read old answers (refutation trials) and select the best ones for discussion

(By the way it was presented to some experts and no flaw was found in it (part 1,2))

I'll give you the same reply I gave you on the other forum which that you previously said something cannot come from nothing, so therefore god didn't create everything he just manipulated something which was already there.
This isn't mentioned in the quran.
And furthermore what is mentioned in the quran is that god is the originator and he did create things from nothing.
And if god did just manipulate something that was already there then there is no explanation as to where that thing came from.
Also I assume if god was once outside of time and space this hasn't always been the case since the quran says god created things in certain amounts of time.
01-09-2014, 08:32 PM
(01-09-2014 02:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:50 PM)Muslim Wrote:  I mean Nothing "more" can be known about him using Logic alone
We can know more by messages/revelations

Logic rules are how our brains understand things, there is no other way for us to understand anything without logic

Drinking Beverage

The reasoning and why of it I do not understand, but this is a frequent argument I've seen from Muslims on this board and other internet areas. Albedez, I think was his name, was one who also used it at one point saying:

There is no objective truth. . . but following it up later with: Only through being within the mindset and lifestyle of islam can one see the objective truth.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-09-2014, 09:10 PM
(01-09-2014 02:12 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  This has nothing to do with Islam.

Nor christianity

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(01-09-2014 09:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:12 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  This has nothing to do with Islam.

Nor christianity

Nor anything else since the math is wrong and the conclusions do not follow the premiss.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
01-09-2014, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 09:50 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  2- As the Universe had a beginning, a starter must initiated/created it
this is done by mapping the universe and existence into an equation that varies with time, then taking its limit at time =0
Or in simple words, the universe cannot start/change from nothing (or a static form) by nothing
Which leads to a creator who had a decision and power to create/start the universe (A deity)

Bullshit. A pile of Presuppositionalist assertions without a shred of evidence.
The singularity known as the Big Bang, (as Penrose and Hawking have postulated), may have been but one of an infinite number of bangs and re-bangs. No gods needed. You have no evidence, and the best minds in the world agree on nothing concerning the subject, yet somehow you know better. Heh heh. Sure you do.

(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  3-The above mandates some attributes for this deity; which are:
Outside space/time
Single
One entity
Unique
Powerful
Creator
Planner (intelligent)
in-materialistic
Has no image or photo
No more attributes can be known or understood about him using logic alone
because he is outside/separate from the universe and not like anything we observe or know

Hardly. More unsupported assertions, with no evidence. (Is THIS what passes for intelligence where you come from ?) Not one of your limp weak assertions are supported in any way by your premises, (which are not demonstrated).

(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  (By the way it was presented to some experts and no flaw was found in it (part 1,2))

Really. Cuz you say so ? Who ? The Council of Retards ? You fail to name any "experts". LMFAO.
You are hilarious. If THIS is what passes for intelligence where you come from, no wonder the world is in such a mess. Weeping
The nature of Reality has been proven to be non-intuitive. Your intuitive (logic) sucks donkey dicks, and your conclusions are therefore unfounded, with no further evidence.

And last but not least, idiot, "outside" is a spatial reference. You cannot talk about "outside" without space(time). Neither can you talk "planning" without time. Planning is a process. A process takes time. Your assertions are meaningless. Do try to get some help soon. You need it. I sure hope you didn't pay for the crap education that produces this junk.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post