Proving God existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Proving God existence
(01-09-2014 09:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  2- As the Universe had a beginning, a starter must initiated/created it
this is done by mapping the universe and existence into an equation that varies with time, then taking its limit at time =0
Or in simple words, the universe cannot start/change from nothing (or a static form) by nothing
Which leads to a creator who had a decision and power to create/start the universe (A deity)

Bullshit. A pile of Presuppositionalist assertions without a shred of evidence.
The singularity known as the Big Bang, (as Penrose and Hawking have postulated), may have been but one of an infinite number of bangs and re-bangs. No gods needed. You have no evidence, and the best minds in the world agree on nothing concerning the subject, yet somehow you know better. Heh heh. Sure you do.

(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  3-The above mandates some attributes for this deity; which are:
Outside space/time
Single
One entity
Unique
Powerful
Creator
Planner (intelligent)
in-materialistic
Has no image or photo
No more attributes can be known or understood about him using logic alone
because he is outside/separate from the universe and not like anything we observe or know

Hardly. More unsupported assertions, with no evidence. (Is THIS what passes for intelligence where you come from ?) Not one of your limp weak assertions are supported in any way by your premises, (which are not demonstrated).

(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:  (By the way it was presented to some experts and no flaw was found in it (part 1,2))

Really. Cuz you say so ? Who ? The Council of Retards ? You fail to name any "experts". LMFAO.
You are hilarious. If THIS is what passes for intelligence where you come from, no wonder the world is in such a mess. Weeping
The nature of Reality has been proven to be non-intuitive. Your intuitive (logic) sucks donkey dicks, and your conclusions are therefore unfounded, with no further evidence.

And last but not least, idiot, "outside" is a spatial reference. You cannot talk about "outside" without space(time). Neither can you talk "planning" without time. Planning is a process. A process takes time. Your assertions are meaningless. Do try to get some help soon. You need it. I sure hope you didn't pay for the crap education that produces this junk.

Tongue

Really? All you have is ad homenims? I guess I thought too highly of you atheists. Weeping

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 11:33 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-09-2014 10:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 09:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bullshit. A pile of Presuppositionalist assertions without a shred of evidence.
The singularity known as the Big Bang, (as Penrose and Hawking have postulated), may have been but one of an infinite number of bangs and re-bangs. No gods needed. You have no evidence, and the best minds in the world agree on nothing concerning the subject, yet somehow you know better. Heh heh. Sure you do.

Hardly. More unsupported assertions, with no evidence. (Is THIS what passes for intelligence where you come from ?) Not one of your limp weak assertions are supported in any way by your premises, (which are not demonstrated).

Really. Cuz you say so ? Who ? The Council of Retards ? You fail to name any "experts". LMFAO.
You are hilarious. If THIS is what passes for intelligence where you come from, no wonder the world is in such a mess. Weeping
The nature of Reality has been proven to be non-intuitive. Your intuitive (logic) sucks donkey dicks, and your conclusions are therefore unfounded, with no further evidence.

And last but not least, idiot, "outside" is a spatial reference. You cannot talk about "outside" without space(time). Neither can you talk "planning" without time. Planning is a process. A process takes time. Your assertions are meaningless. Do try to get some help soon. You need it. I sure hope you didn't pay for the crap education that produces this junk.

Tongue

Really? All you have is ad homenims? I guess I thought too highly of you atheists. Weeping

No dear. Sprinkled among them are really serious objections to what he attempted to assert. Neither you nor he can refute them, nor did you even try, I see. You thought highly of us ? Really ? And you never told us ? What a damn shame. Oh drat, drat, drat.

Now I know "ad hominems" are big words for you, but if you're going to fling insults, you should at least spell them correctly. Pray hard to Jebus, and he'll maybe send you a spell checker.

BTW diddo. I have a challenge for you.
If I can present you with an "event" for which there is, according to your (theist) standards. as good or better evidence as there is for the resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth, do you agree up front, to agree that you will accept it as true, after the evidence is compared and demonstrated to be as good or better ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-09-2014, 12:05 AM
(01-09-2014 05:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "proving god existence" is like saying "proving Mithra existence" or "proving bigfoot existence", or proving fairies existence".......
Names cannot be proven!
This proves the creator the initiator the eternal the planner

Proving Allah is outside the scope of this, it will be in a different discussion
02-09-2014, 12:12 AM
(02-09-2014 12:05 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 05:30 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  "proving god existence" is like saying "proving Mithra existence" or "proving bigfoot existence", or proving fairies existence".......
Names cannot be proven!
This proves the creator the initiator the eternal the planner

Proving Allah is outside the scope of this, it will be in a different discussion

You are so fucking stupid, you're not even wrong.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-09-2014, 12:20 AM
(01-09-2014 08:29 PM)PaulPablo Wrote:  I'll give you the same reply I gave you on the other forum which that you previously said something cannot come from nothing, so therefore god didn't create everything he just manipulated something which was already there.
It is not very clear in islamic texts that God created the universe out of nothing, however there are a few texts that God created everything from Water; What is this water? we don't know?

Quote:And furthermore what is mentioned in the quran is that god is the originator and he did create things from nothing.
I don't recall any verse stating that!
I think it is just a human effort to explain Quran

Quote:And if god did just manipulate something that was already there then there is no explanation as to where that thing came from.
Logic mandates that this thing didn't come from anywhere; same like the creator

Quote:Also I assume if god was once outside of time and space this hasn't always been the case since the quran says god created things in certain amounts of time.
Yes, if you read the proof details;
I didn't use the full definition of time, I considered only time as a relation between 2 events
So God was outside time before creating the universe (space/time); but right after the first creation (the big bang), his actions are within time

Also note that: As the creator is outside the universe, many things will remain unknown to us, but this doesn't affect the proof, you don't need to know/understand everything about God to know that he exists
02-09-2014, 12:29 AM
(01-09-2014 09:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A pile of Presuppositionalist assertions without a shred of evidence.
The singularity known as the Big Bang, (as Penrose and Hawking have postulated), may have been but one of an infinite number of bangs and re-bangs. No gods needed. You have no evidence, and the best minds in the world agree on nothing concerning the subject, yet somehow you know better.
You didn't even bother to read the detailed proof (on the other forum)
Infinite Bangs is impossible

Quote:And last but not least, idiot, "outside" is a spatial reference. You cannot talk about "outside" without space(time). Neither can you talk "planning" without time.
Planning is a process. A process takes time. Your assertions are meaningless. Do try to get some help soon. You need it. I sure hope you didn't pay for the crap education that produces this junk.
To avoid arguments about time, I used only time as a relation between two events, if single events (singularity) are happening, there is no time
You need to discuss things only within the realm of the proof
02-09-2014, 12:33 AM
(02-09-2014 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you're not even wrong.
You are like a dog barking in the dessert Tongue

If so, why bother to read the thread then Dodgy

but as you know that this will destroy your religion, you cannot leave it Weeping
I challenge you to ignore it Gasp
02-09-2014, 12:36 AM
(02-09-2014 12:33 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  you're not even wrong.
You are like a dog barking in the dessert Tongue

If so, why bother to read the thread then Dodgy

but as you know that this will destroy your religion, you cannot leave it Weeping
I challenge you to ignore it Gasp

I'll ignore you in the same way a zoo keeper ignores a baboon throwing shit all over the place; with the sad resignation that someone has to keep the place clean, and the baboon will never know any better because it is incapable of doing otherwise.

That is you, the shit throwing baboon incapable of doing otherwise. So just sit there in your sad corner, throwing your own shit all over the place; that is all you are capable of.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-09-2014, 12:52 AM
(02-09-2014 12:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  that is all you are capable of.
It is your choice, Paradise or Hell
Pretending that you don't care, wouldn't change anything
02-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Muslim either be stupid or be a cunt don't be both, you don't have the wit or brains to handle both. Your OP is based on shitty "reasoning", bald assertions, poor education, and personal ignorance. It's not compelling and you look like a goddamn toll for believing it is anything of value or merit.

@diddo: Would you fucking take a class on reading comprehension already? Almost everything you comment on lately you fail to grasp every single damn bit of content. Oh also choke to death on your own tongue while you are at it you damn lying troglodyte.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post