Proving God existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Proving God existence
(02-09-2014 09:02 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 09:00 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Spacetime is four-dimensional. That's what we might call a fact. Not that you have more than the vaguest passing familiarity with the concept...
My next book will be "Corrections to the theory of relativity"

Bowing Bow to your Savior

Fucking troll. Your ignorance is breathtaking in it's stupidity and I look forward to you publishing anything so I can sit back and watch while your idiocy is put on full display to the public while much much MUCH better minds destroy it on more then just an internet forum.

You don't understand anything about really anything. A galaxy cluster could pass through the gaps in your knowledge. I look forward to your public shaming. Not that you will ever get published you twat.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 10:29 AM
(02-09-2014 09:57 AM)cjlr Wrote:  On what testable predictions do you base your overturning of 90 years of physics? What anomalies in present data and models do you address?

Gawd, no doubt.
02-09-2014, 10:47 AM
(02-09-2014 10:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 09:02 AM)Muslim Wrote:  My next book will be "Corrections to the theory of relativity"

Fucking troll. Your ignorance is breathtaking in it's stupidity and I look forward to you publishing anything so I can sit back and watch while your idiocy is put on full display to the public while much much MUCH better minds destroy it on more then just an internet forum.

You don't understand anything about really anything. A galaxy cluster could pass through the gaps in your knowledge. I look forward to your public shaming. Not that you will ever get published you twat.

More ad homenims... Drinking Beverage

Truth seeker.
02-09-2014, 11:02 AM
(02-09-2014 10:47 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 10:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fucking troll. Your ignorance is breathtaking in it's stupidity and I look forward to you publishing anything so I can sit back and watch while your idiocy is put on full display to the public while much much MUCH better minds destroy it on more then just an internet forum.

[Image: image.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
02-09-2014, 11:12 AM
(02-09-2014 09:02 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 09:00 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Spacetime is four-dimensional. That's what we might call a fact. Not that you have more than the vaguest passing familiarity with the concept...
My next book will be "Corrections to the theory of relativity"

Dude, you couldn't logic your way out of a wet paper bag, much less pinpoint valid errors in a scientific theory. You do realize this entire mathematical equation setup is bullshit according to your own words, right? You were smart enough to realize that in existing outside of spacetime, this deity couldn't be understood through use of logic. Then in an audacious display of what I can only assume is short-term memory loss, you proceeded to take this conclusion as an indicator that you could...construct a proof based on mathematics and "logical" premises.

In the end, you concluded one had to rely on subjective revelation to understand this deity. You could have just ditched the nonsensical, contradicting gibberish beforehand and spelled that out to begin with. It would have saved you a lot of time, and wouldn't have made you look like nearly as big an idiot as you've displayed yourself to be.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
02-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I read a post one, looks like a "god of the gaps" argument. Because we do not know or understand does not prove the existence of a god. Some times you just got to accept that we do not know, and may never know.

The rest of page one spiraled madly so I skipped the rest.
02-09-2014, 12:04 PM
(02-09-2014 10:47 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 10:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Fucking troll. Your ignorance is breathtaking in it's stupidity and I look forward to you publishing anything so I can sit back and watch while your idiocy is put on full display to the public while much much MUCH better minds destroy it on more then just an internet forum.

Dude. Just look up the definition already you keep doing it wrong. Fuck find an adult to help you if you need it, and stop being a cunt. As always choke to death on your own tongue.

Love: Whisky <3

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
02-09-2014, 01:14 PM
(02-09-2014 11:57 AM)wazzel Wrote:  I read a post one, looks like a "god of the gaps" argument. Because we do not know or understand does not prove the existence of a god. Some times you just got to accept that we do not know, and may never know.

it is far from the god of gaps argument
It is proving specific/clear attributes for God
02-09-2014, 01:17 PM
(02-09-2014 01:14 PM)Muslim Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 11:57 AM)wazzel Wrote:  I read a post one, looks like a "god of the gaps" argument. Because we do not know or understand does not prove the existence of a god. Some times you just got to accept that we do not know, and may never know.

That's ridiculous.
Seriously
You got nothing.

And if you had any real proof you'd be on CNN not typing to random strangers in some internet forum.
Quit while you still have some dignity.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-09-2014, 01:25 PM
(02-09-2014 01:14 PM)Muslim Wrote:  

Hardly, it is very much a basic god of gaps argument and not even a creative one.

1. The universe is big, we do not know how big, no proof of god
2. We do not know what happened before the big bang or even if the big bang is accurate, no proof of god.
3. The results of 1 and 2 to not imply that list of assumptions, simply we do not know.