Proving God existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Proving God existence
(04-09-2014 11:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 07:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fuck. Why are people still talking to diddo? He's not even trying to pretend to argue in good faith. At least Jeremy Walker put on a thin veneer of discussion over his trolling.

I'm "arguing" with you in the vain hope that you'll help me escape the trap of theism. So far, no success.
Meh. You aren't arguing with anyone. You are trolling for the fun of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
At work.

(04-09-2014 11:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  "...... the vain hope that you'll help me escape the trap of theism."

Um...... what is this 'trap' of theism?

Much cheers to all.
04-09-2014, 11:20 AM
(04-09-2014 07:54 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fuck. Why are people still talking to diddo? He's not even trying to pretend to argue in good faith. At least Jeremy Walker put on a thin veneer of discussion over his trolling.

I'm "arguing" with you in the vain hope that you'll help me escape the trap of theism. So far, no success.

Beyond Help!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
04-09-2014, 07:41 PM
(02-09-2014 08:37 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I don't think that "people" who give it are honest.

Oh that MUST be it. The reason prolly has nothing to do with "zime". Weeping (or the moon-god you worship). LMFAO.

(02-09-2014 08:37 AM)Muslim Wrote:  So if there is only one event, there is no "Zime"

Good for you. Now all you have to do is prove there is only "one event" and define EXACTLY what that means.

Quote:Still waiting for the list of your "experts".
Tongue
[/quote]

So you lied, and you have none. Just as I thought.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-09-2014, 08:18 PM
(01-09-2014 02:11 PM)Muslim Wrote:   this proves that nothing "real" can be of infinite number

God is infinite and with this statement from you. Since god cannot be infinite and you claim he is suppose to be real and yet Nothing real can be infinite. Nothing can be infinite contradicts and over rules god as of actually existing. Therefor.

Congratulations. You just proved god does not exist.

Welcome to the atheist club. Our meeting for next Thursday is cancelled due to our next speaker coming down Ill. Keep posted for any changes for a week after.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
05-09-2014, 01:00 AM

I am unimpressed with the fact that you recognize Theism as a "trap" and yet here you are spamming threads with presuppositionalist apologetics. If you are not honest enough to examine the evidence, read the arguments, and make an informed decision, what the hell are you doing here? This is a community that is so valuable to people who are asking honest questions in their lives, and a community that means a lot to me and others. Why are you working so hard to lower the quality of posts here on TTA?

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

-Karl Marx
[+] 2 users Like Dark Phoenix's post
05-09-2014, 01:53 AM

No you're not you're a fucking lying troll and we all know it. Now sod off you little shit and let the adults talk.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
06-09-2014, 03:50 PM
The idea that someone is trying to prove that something they believe exists, exists, means that they don't have good justified reasons for believing it in the first place.

"I believe my wife is cheating on me" So now I'm going to try to prove that it's true.

First off, I'm not even married so my belief is already in massive trouble

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
06-09-2014, 04:41 PM
(06-09-2014 03:50 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  The idea that someone is trying to prove that something they believe exists, exists, means that they don't have good justified reasons for believing it in the first place.

"I believe my wife is cheating on me" So now I'm going to try to prove that it's true.

First off, I'm not even married so my belief is already in massive trouble

Yes, but you've picked the best type of belief. It becomes true if you just espouse it enough.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
06-09-2014, 10:22 PM

You're on your own there, Jack. You are not even trying, so fuck you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post