Proving atheism wrong

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
25-04-2011, 12:28 PM

Proving atheism wrong
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the best argument that disproves atheism and proves creationism. This is the best argument I've ever read:

[Image: 216596_10150230192374276_595279275_85450...4506_n.jpg]

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4506_n.jpg

LOL
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Isaac's post
25-04-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Proving atheism wrong
Still....can't....breath..from..laughing..so..hard.

I needed a good laugh. Thanks Isaac!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2011, 12:46 PM

so God provide us the water??? prove it!!!!!... Do you know how was the earth formed... please read a little and then discuss... i can't believe what i'm reading hahaha...
25-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Wat

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
25-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Apparently wingnuts skipped 3rd grade science classes. This reminds me of a guy I barely knew at college saying that the planet is getting heavier because of human overpopulation.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
25-04-2011, 01:07 PM

It's the neo-Creationist tactic trying to make sense.

And still, it remains funny that they're so desperate to prove to themselves god exists.
25-04-2011, 02:35 PM
[Image: jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demot...659828.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-04-2011, 02:42 PM
[Image: 761Facetable_Boys.jpg]

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
25-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh dear....

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
25-04-2011, 03:41 PM

(25-04-2011 12:59 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  Apparently wingnuts skipped 3rd grade science classes. This reminds me of a guy I barely knew at college saying that the planet is getting heavier because of human overpopulation.

ahahahahah, ahahahahahah. AHAHAHAHAHA. I lol'd at this, whereas I shook my head in dismay at the first post.

This reminds me of my churches pastor trying to say that the earth can't be older than ~6,000 years, because going by statistics, the human population would be much bigger by now.