Psychedelics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Psychedelics
(25-09-2012 08:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Had friends that went the shrooms route...I don't like anything that may make me throw up...that's a rule I don't break, so I skipped the shrooms back in the day. Did play around with various incarnations of LSD that made the rounds. Purple haze, Orange Sunshine..Blotter would blot you out. Only did it a few times, I don't like the feeling of being out of control, never have.

I went to a movie on acid one time, Jeremiah Johnson. This was many, many years ago. To this day I can't watch that movie because it's not the same movie I "saw" and that's still upsetting. It's like my memories of it, twisted by acid, are hard-wired into my brain and can't be undone.

I do remember the last time I ever tripped...didn't like what I experienced...kind of a blackout then everything zoomed back into focus. I still don't remember the hour or two before that return to something more like reality. I never tried it again.

I could never understand how people can not like this. This sounds so great, even I am now jealous...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply