Psychic Sylvia Browne and kidnapped Amanda Berry.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Psychic Sylvia Browne and kidnapped Amanda Berry.
Ha! Ha! I just love to hate psychics. Psychics are the lowest scumbags walking the earth and among the lowest of the lowest psychic scumbags is this idiot, Sylvia Browne. I really felt vindicated by her prediction that Amanda Berry was dead only to be rescued last May in Cleveland along with the other two girls.

Jesus Fucking Christ! in 2004 she told the mother of Amanda that her daughter was dead during a taping of the Montel Williams show. The mother later had a heart attack probably from the stress of her missing daughter. Sylvia Browne should be thrown in jail.

God, I hate psychics. Hate them!!!!

Check it out.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08...38316.html

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Psychic Sylvia Browne and kidnapped Amanda Berry.
Yep - psychics are simply con artists.

I often wonder if they buy the delusion that it's a "real" ability and think the shit that pops into their head is more than coincidence. Even if they do buy into it... they shouldn't be allowed to fuck with desperate people they way they do.

It's like yelling fire in a crowded theater; they might think they're helping but they'll do more harm than good. Though I think a few are just harmless crazies, I think most are criminals... whether they realize it or not. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-08-2013, 02:02 PM
(13-08-2013 02:18 PM)kim Wrote:  I often wonder if they buy the delusion that it's a "real" ability and think the shit that pops into their head is more than coincidence.
Sylvia Browne doesn't, and I don't think most of the famous ones do, either. Hell, Browne accepted the JREF challenge on Larry King and then decided not to do it. If she (or any of the other mainstream psychics) really believed in her power, she'd accept without a second thought. Since she won't accept, it's obvious that she knows she'll fail so it's better to just hide rather than risk exposure.

I love how she took her FB fan page down after Amanda was found but put it back up a month or so later. I posted on her page, saying she's a predator who takes advantage of vulnerable people. I was banned. Sad

I really think she should be stopped via some sort of legal gag order. After Amanda Berry was found, she should've been taken to task, especially seeing as how her mom passed away soon after Browne told her her daughter was dead.

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
[+] 1 user Likes eksyte's post
15-08-2013, 02:33 PM
My friend Jamie thinks she's psychic. She says her whole family family has been. Apparently it's a matrilineal gift, and the people on tv are indeed fakers because you aren't supposed to charge money or show off the "Gift". She's kinda kooky but I like having tea with her. I get my stones for jewelry making from her shop. And I will admit the girl does have a freaky intuition or sixth sense or whatever cuz there have been some batshit crazy coincidences.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2013, 02:44 PM
(15-08-2013 02:33 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  My friend Jamie thinks she's psychic. She says her whole family family has been. Apparently it's a matrilineal gift, and the people on tv are indeed fakers because you aren't supposed to charge money or show off the "Gift". She's kinda kooky but I like having tea with her. I get my stones for jewelry making from her shop. And I will admit the girl does have a freaky intuition or sixth sense or whatever cuz there have been some batshit crazy coincidences.

Matrilineal psychic powers!? Your friend Jamie is a Bene Gesserit?! Damn those witches!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ridethespiral's post
15-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Oh gosh...this is just fucking the kind of shit that pisses me off to no end!

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

15-08-2013, 03:02 PM
(15-08-2013 02:44 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Matrilineal psychic powers!? Your friend Jamie is a Bene Gesserit?! Damn those witches!

Only one way to be sure. Gom jabbar, anyone?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
15-08-2013, 04:12 PM
(15-08-2013 02:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh gosh...this is just fucking the kind of shit that pisses me off to no end!

I think the term Grief Vampire is perfect to describe these idiots. I would love to be in the audience and have them do a cold reading on me. Most audience members are pretty nice even when the psychic is way off. I wouldn't be very nice.

Somewhere I read that before a show they have an assistant go into the ladies room and listen to the audience members chat about things, like where they flew in from to see the show or maybe some bit of information that can be used for a "cold reading" .

Another thing is that they scan the audience and pick someone who they think has a parent that has died so it's pretty much anyone in their late 50's or 60's. Most people who have lived long enough have had some tragedy in their life so they can hook them with that.

Assholes, total assholes.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-08-2013, 04:15 AM
(13-08-2013 02:18 PM)kim Wrote:  I often wonder if they buy the delusion that it's a "real" ability and think the shit that pops into their head is more than coincidence. Even if they do buy into it... they shouldn't be allowed to fuck with desperate people they way they do.

Her ex-husband doesn't think so. From the Wiki page on Browne...

'"Dufresne related a conversation with her after a tarot party in their home: "I said to her as we were washing dishes and she was wiping, I said, 'Sylvia, how can you tell people this kind of stuff? You know it's not true, and some of these people actually are probably going to believe it.' And she said, 'Screw 'em. Anybody who believes this stuff oughtta be taken.'"
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
16-08-2013, 04:35 AM
(15-08-2013 03:02 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-08-2013 02:44 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Matrilineal psychic powers!? Your friend Jamie is a Bene Gesserit?! Damn those witches!

Only one way to be sure. Gom jabbar, anyone?

Fear is mind-killer...

Fear is profitable for psychics

[Image: FearMindkillerTat.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post