Psychic Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Psychic Test
Some forum I'm on had a thread with an exam to work out what kind of psychic people are. Seemed like everyone was playing along with it, so I decided I should take the test too.

Quote:Does anyone mind if I rip this up?

[ x] 1. Are you generally aware of other people's feelings?
Yes. This is a basic trait of humanity and many other studied species. The ability to be aware of the emotions of other people around you is a basic skill, and it is in fact considered to be a mental disorder if you lack this skill.
[ x] 2. Do you ever get a sense that you are part of the universe?
As I am part of this universe and not a brane I have absolutely no idea what it feels like to not be part of the universe. I imagine if I were to stop being part of the universe I would die before I was able to feel anything.
[x ] 3. Do you often know what other people will say before they say it?
Related to 1.
[x ] 4. While walking outdoors have you sensed something watching you?
This is a basic trait of every animal. Nobody is sure how it works exactly, but it's there, most commonly in carnivores.
[ x] 5. Out in open country, have you felt something did not want you there?
Related to 4, also Agoraphobia.
[ x ] 6. Have you been out in a wild space and felt the place protect you?
Feeling safe somewhere doesn't even need explaining. I'm not even sure how to stop my head bleeding from this one.
[ x ] 7. Do you get butterflies in your stomach when you are near someone?
Social anxiety disorder.
[x ] 8. Do you get the same butterfly feeling in a location?
'A location?' Nerves can be associated with a place too.
[ x] 9. When you walk into a place for the first time, can you sense the atmosphere?
As in "are you an island unto yourself or do you judge and observe the environment." Well, let's think about this for a moment...
[ ] 10. Do you really know that the world could be a place of peace and love instead of starvation and wars?
I'm not an optimist, sorry.
[x ] 11. Have you walked into a place and felt a shiver or sense of a presence?
Related to 9.
[ x] 12. Do you ever "hear" people's thoughts?
Do I ever imagine what people could be thinking? Yes all the time, because it's part of the human social structure.
[ x] 13. Are there people that you do not like to be physically near?
Anyone who doesn't dislike a few people probably needs to lower the dose of their medication.
[x ] 14. Have you had an encounter with a spirit of any kind?
I thought I met my grandmother in a dream the day of her funeral. I know it was all in my head because the Vulcan Science Directorate has concluded that spirits are fictional.
[ x ] 15. Have you woken up to feel a weight on you when nothing physical is there?
I used to suffer from Sleep Paralysis as a child, yes.
[ x] 16. Do you get a sense of wonder and love just by being alive?
If I have a really good meal, or try a new beer for the first time and like it, yes. Actually to be honest reading science books gives a similar effect.
[ x ] 17. Do you have vivid dreams that you feel may have really happened?
I think they may have happened until I look at them logically. Some people though, usually victims of horrific crimes, have a different explanation for that one.
[ x] 18. Do you look into the eyes of someone who is hurting and see their pain?
Related to 1.
[ x] 19. At night do you close your eyes and see eyes, faces or human-like creatures?
Yes. I also see flying unicorns, dragons and talking coffee makers.
[ x ] 20. Have you felt your body has been on a journey without you moving?
Certain herbs can be wonderful, and so can a full belly and a Sleep Sounds album.

YAY! I'm the EPIC style of psychic!
Sorry but this really needed doing, and I think I had fun with it. May this help those of you who enjoy complaining as much as I do. And remember, if you are offended, you can always shout at me and call me a bad person.

I had fun with this :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Schizophrenia Test
↑↑ There. Fixtit.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
07-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Schizophrenia Test
(07-06-2013 10:43 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  ↑↑ There. Fixtit.

Ha!
Gave me a chuckle. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Psychic Test
Hey! The Magic Dolphin is back! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-06-2013, 11:16 AM
I knew a girl who said she was psychic once. Then I found out she really was a borderline schizophrenic.

True story.
08-06-2013, 01:27 PM
(08-06-2013 11:16 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I knew a girl who said she was psychic once. Then I found out she really was a borderline schizophrenic.

True story.

She only said it once?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 03:16 AM
(07-06-2013 09:47 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Some forum I'm on had a thread with an exam to work out what kind of psychic people are. Seemed like everyone was playing along with it, so I decided I should take the test too.

I have been looking for a good psychic to answer this question: Dinosaurs on the ark, did they exit the boat and then get hit by a comet?
09-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Ohhhhh. You all brought up a subject that I find almost intolerable. PSYCHICS!. What a scam. What a bunch of low life, money grubbing, emotional leaches! But I love it when a psychic gets it wrong. Here's a psychic that missed the mark and I just love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t07UzTcApMI

And then there's that supposed psychic woman (?) that comes on the Montel Williams show who is so disgusting. She gets it all wrong with this poor woman who's husband died in the Twin Towers collapse on 9/11. What a horrible person she is. This is even more blatantly off the mark than the first video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPBU-nwBEjw

I'd like to wish her and all the other psychics into a corn field just like the kid in The Twilight Zone did. Don't get me started on this subject. Pfffft!!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
09-06-2013, 12:34 PM
(09-06-2013 11:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ohhhhh. You all brought up a subject that I find almost intolerable. PSYCHICS!. What a scam. What a bunch of low life, money grubbing, emotional leaches! But I love it when a psychic gets it wrong. Here's a psychic that missed the mark and I just love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t07UzTcApMI

And then there's that supposed psychic woman (?) that comes on the Montel Williams show who is so disgusting. She gets it all wrong with this poor woman who's husband died in the Twin Towers collapse on 9/11. What a horrible person she is. This is even more blatantly off the mark than the first video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPBU-nwBEjw

I'd like to wish her and all the other psychics into a corn field just like the kid in The Twilight Zone did. Don't get me started on this subject. Pfffft!!

The first one is so funny, talk about fail.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.