Psychic cannibals.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 06:06 PM by bemore.)
Psychic cannibals.
Another little game I have come up with that is super simple, that has very little rules and which I will be amused to see the outcome.

The plot will see everybody as trapped, with access to everything needed to survive except food. You will play as yourself and it will be up to you to convince everybody that you should not be killed and your body used as food.

How it works

The game will run in 48 hour phases. In each phase people get to vote for who they want to kill and eat. At the end of the time the person who gets the most amount of votes will be killed and ate. In the event of a tie I shall play god and toss a coin (unless I am in the tie and then I shall martyr myself)

When you get killed and eaten the game does not end for you. You then become a ghost and still have input in the game (hence the psychic cannibal title) and you can still vote, except your vote only counts as half.

Eventually the game will end up with two people left, depending on how may people take part it may end up as the dead people who have the deciding factor on who lives and who dies.

FAQ: Soooooo. Its just a game where we vote on who lives and dies? Its that simple?

Yes. However I would expect us all to use our personalities to try and persuade each other on who to vote for and why. Using our imaginations, humor and wit, flirtation, cunning and anything else you can throw in. Allegiances could be formed between alive (or dead...or both) people at any point in the game.

Seeing as the game is so simple I shall be taking part in it myself. So who is up for it?

Players.

Bemore
Hughsie
Lightvader
KidCharm.
Nach In
Odin

Stark R
Revenant.

(discovered battered but alive a little later on) Tartarus.

The Plot.

[Image: 76.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Psychic cannibals.
I'll give it a go.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-09-2013, 01:05 PM
sounds ok. I'm in

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
20-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Oh what the heck, ya'll remember I'm skinny and not tasty at all. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Well if we vote for tim first we will have more than enough food to go around, so sure I'll play.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-09-2013, 04:00 PM
(20-09-2013 03:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well if we vote for tim first we will have more than enough food to go around, so sure I'll play.

For the record Revs only calls me fat so much because he knows full well he's chubbier than me and he doesn't want to become the 'fat guy' of the Skype calls himself. Big Grin

Besides, I'm on a diet, I'll eat less than anyone else. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-09-2013, 04:10 PM
yup, I'm in

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-09-2013, 03:22 AM
i'll join!
21-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Coolio.

Two more people and I shall start (You in rev?)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Ah fuck it. I'll play.

For the record, I didn't even realize it was a game. I read "psychic cannabis" and never even glanced at the section.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post