Psycho Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Psycho Christian
Wasn't exactly sure where this would fit but here goes.

Lately I have been having issues with my boyfriend's holier than thou aunt. She told my boyfriend that he should leave me and lead a life of celibacy since having sexual urges towards another of the same sex is a sin and he would go to hell. And that she cared for his immortal soul. She also said I was stealing him from god and his family and that I would burn in hell for all eternity for being a sodomite.

Okay now this is where it gets good. After weeks if this rhetoric she has her daughter and her friend both text me to ask me to fix her computer which has just crashed. I promptly told her no. I didn't tell her to pray to her god that he might fix it with his powers, I just simply and firmly told her no.

That is when she flew off the handle. She then tried blackmailing me into fixing her computer by threatening to not help HER OWN MOTHER( my boyfriend's grandmother, but the one who raised him) pay her bills. Thereby screwing her literally out of house and home. I told the grandmother do not worry I will make sure the bills were paid using her account like her daughter was doing. That all I would need is the login info for the various sites. She tried to get the info from her daughter and she flat out refused to give it to her. That it was OUR problem if her utilities got cut off.

Being that its winter where we live and the grandmother cannot be without heat, she is condemning her own mother to suffer because she doesn't like ME.

I do not think I am in the wrong to not want to touch her computer after the insults and bulls*** she has put my boyfriend and I thru. But this is going a little overboard don't you think. She calls herself a Good Christian, but to make her own mother suffer cause my boyfriend and I dare to live the lifestyle we choose for ourselves is asinine. There has to be something that can be done. Isn't there?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Psycho Christian - SarnDarkholm - 14-01-2013 05:12 AM
RE: Psycho Christian - Free Thought - 14-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Psycho Christian - SarnDarkholm - 14-01-2013, 05:43 AM
RE: Psycho Christian - Momsurroundedbyboys - 14-01-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: Psycho Christian - SilverGirl - 18-01-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Psycho Christian - Vera - 14-01-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Psycho Christian - Free Thought - 18-01-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Psycho Christian - SilverGirl - 18-01-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Psycho Christian - Free Thought - 18-01-2013, 12:58 PM