Psychology of guns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Psychology of guns
(28-10-2015 01:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 12:57 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Uncle Bob, I need your help....I need reassurance that I am the one fucked-up-in-the-head, after reading some of the stuff here I'm starting to doubt myself...
Unsure

There there little dimwitted Serbian assassin. Let Uncle Bob assure you that you are in fact the one fucked-up-in-the-head. I can show you the Interpol file on you if you need more reassurance.
Thank you kind sir.

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
28-10-2015, 02:13 PM
(28-10-2015 12:57 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Uncle Bob, I need your help....I need reassurance that I am the one fucked-up-in-the-head, after reading some of the stuff here I'm starting to doubt myself...
Unsure

Joking aside...guns...I like shiny ones.

I like old ones, muskets are really cool. Want to fire one some day.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Coalburners??? They're nostalgic -- but they're a pain in the ass to shoot.....

Lots of work - for not much boom..... I've taken a few deer with modern muzzleloaders (the type that use .209 shotgun shells for primer)- but hated messing with them.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-10-2015, 02:28 PM
(28-10-2015 02:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Coalburners??? They're nostalgic -- but they're a pain in the ass to shoot.....

Lots of work - for not much boom..... I've taken a few deer with modern muzzleloaders (the type that use .209 shotgun shells for primer)- but hated messing with them.....

Still, like riding in a Model-T, nice to relive history.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-10-2015, 02:33 PM
It's more like riding a horse....

A model T's emissions are easier to ignore...

Cleaning a muzzleloader is more like shoveling a barn out....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-10-2015, 03:01 PM
(28-10-2015 09:58 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 09:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  Simply a person who is fed up with unrealistic, ideology-driven arguments from the ignorant. Drinking Beverage

Yet somehow you manage not to sound like a lunatic while voicing the same opinion. Drinking Beverage

Well, there is that. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(28-10-2015 02:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Unsure

Joking aside...guns...I like shiny ones.

I like old ones, muskets are really cool. Want to fire one some day.

I'm sure there are some here who could oblige you. How about a muzzle-loading, side-by-side, 12 gauge shotgun?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2015, 03:18 PM
(28-10-2015 03:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 02:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I like old ones, muskets are really cool. Want to fire one some day.

I'm sure there are some here who could oblige you. How about a muzzle-loading, side-by-side, 12 gauge shotgun?

Sounds like that would knock me back a few weeks..... sounds awesome!

28-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Meanwhile in Jackson , Amador County

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
28-10-2015, 07:34 PM
(28-10-2015 07:10 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Meanwhile in Jackson , Amador County

This is why Russia doesn't want you back.

#sigh