Psychotic Breaks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Psychotic Breaks?
(08-04-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 06:32 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I hope, and suspect, you're not psychotic.

Psychosis is a loss of touch with reality.

Thanks again Doc. I suspect you are right. I don't believe in reality but I am not out of touch with it. Doc diagnosed me with major depressive disorder, think I like clinical depression better. Asked me what depression felt like to me. Told him, "Detachment, apathy, cantseemtogiveashititis and a lot of sleep." The sleep's probably why he wants to check my thyroid.

(08-04-2014 06:32 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  It manifests as either a delusion, which is a bizzare thought, such as "I'm Jesus Christ," or ... "I'm god's messenger"

ummmm ... Blush

I don't have any of those symptoms other than can'tseemtogiveashititis and I get that ALOT!!!!!

Seriously GM, you'll be fine. You have more G&D than a buffalo herd Heart

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
08-04-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Psychotic Breaks?
(08-04-2014 06:59 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thanks again Doc. I suspect you are right. I don't believe in reality but I am not out of touch with it. Doc diagnosed me with major depressive disorder, think I like clinical depression better. Asked me what depression felt like to me. Told him, "Detachment, apathy, cantseemtogiveashititis and a lot of sleep." The sleep's probably why he wants to check my thyroid.

ummmm ... Blush

I don't have any of those symptoms other than can'tseemtogiveashititis and I get that ALOT!!!!!

Seriously GM, you'll be fine. You have more G&D than a buffalo herd Heart

Yup. People to house, mouths to feed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply