Public Breastfeeding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2013 10:36 AM by I Am.)
RE: Public Breastfeeding
(13-08-2013 04:27 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Yeah, I'm probably going to step on some toes, but here goes anyway;

mm hmm...

Quote:I would have nothing against it if everyone was a good-looking babe, or just average for that matter, but when you look like a fucking whale, then please, for my eyes sake, cover your fat, disgusting body up.

Damn, lady, sexist and judgmental much?

Quote:Also, don't tell me "just don't look at it" when you deliberately are in an environment where people need to look at you, or in a crowded place.

Dogs forbid anyone suggest what you should do with your eyes. Dodgy

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
13-08-2013, 08:24 AM
(13-08-2013 04:27 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  Yeah, I'm probably going to step on some toes, but here goes anyway;

I'm pretty bitter about breastfeeding in public.
Not that I think anything is wrong with it, but I used to work at a café where there would be a lot of mothers breastfeeding their babies, and they would remove their shirt entirely and just sit there half-naked and refuse to cover up.

I would have nothing against it if everyone was a good-looking babe, or just average for that matter, but when you look like a fucking whale, then please, for my eyes sake, cover your fat, disgusting body up.

Also, don't tell me "just don't look at it" when you deliberately are in an environment where people need to look at you, or in a crowded place.

This sounds highly exaggerated. I'm sure there are women out there that remove their shirt, but you speak as if that's the majority. I have lived in multiple states. Some big cities like Vegas and currently Metro Detroit. Not once have I seen a woman remove her top to feed.

Any mother in her right mind dresses for breastfeeding. It's a matter of popping the boob out and letting the kid latch.

Also, are you consistent with your logic? Do you also disagree people should be allowed to wear what they want just because some makes you take offense? Like an obese person in shorts and mid drifts?

By the way, it's illegal in America to prevent a mother from breastfeeding or to tell them to use a cover. But you can tell them to put their shirt back on if they took it off especially in a place of business.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
13-08-2013, 10:43 AM
(13-08-2013 08:24 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  

Not that I think anything is wrong with it, but I used to work at a café where there would be a lot of mothers breastfeeding their babies, and they would remove their shirt entirely and just sit there half-naked and refuse to cover up.

I would have nothing against it if everyone was a good-looking babe, or just average for that matter, but when you look like a fucking whale, then please, for my eyes sake, cover your fat, disgusting body up.

Also, don't tell me "just don't look at it" when you deliberately are in an environment where people need to look at you, or in a crowded place.

This sounds highly exaggerated. I'm sure there are women out there that remove their shirt, but you speak as if that's the majority. I have lived in multiple states. Some big cities like Vegas and currently Metro Detroit. Not once have I seen a woman remove her top to feed.

Any mother in her right mind dresses for breastfeeding. It's a matter of popping the boob out and letting the kid latch.

Also, are you consistent with your logic? Do you also disagree people should be allowed to wear what they want just because some makes you take offense? Like an obese person in shorts and mid drifts?

By the way, it's illegal in America to prevent a mother from breastfeeding or to tell them to use a cover. But you can tell them to put their shirt back on if they took it off especially in a place of business.

Well, I'm not from USA, I'm from Scandinavia (or Denmark rather).

There's no laws about breastfeeding here, meaning any establishment to is free to allow it or disallow it.
13-08-2013, 10:46 AM
(13-08-2013 05:33 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  

There are obviously some people who don't think the person is a fat disgusting whale because they obviously just had a baby
I didn't say some one is fat and disgusting just because they had a baby.

There is different between a normal woman, with a bit of pregnancy fat, and someone who weights 100+ Kg.
14-08-2013, 10:39 PM
(13-08-2013 10:43 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 08:24 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  This sounds highly exaggerated. I'm sure there are women out there that remove their shirt, but you speak as if that's the majority. I have lived in multiple states. Some big cities like Vegas and currently Metro Detroit. Not once have I seen a woman remove her top to feed.

Well, I'm not from USA, I'm from Scandinavia (or Denmark rather).

There's no laws about breastfeeding here, meaning any establishment to is free to allow it or disallow it.

You didn't answer my question though... are you consistent with that logic of yours?

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
14-08-2013, 11:08 PM
(13-08-2013 10:46 AM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 05:33 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  There are obviously some people who don't think the person is a fat disgusting whale because they obviously just had a baby
I didn't say some one is fat and disgusting just because they had a baby.

There is different between a normal woman, with a bit of pregnancy fat, and someone who weights 100+ Kg.

There are natrually large women dummyhead Queen Latifah, Gwendoline Christie do those ring any bells? And some women can have over 70 pounds pregnancy fat even if they ate healthily. There are things like gestational diabetes and hormones. Stop sticking your foot in your mouth I'm sure it doesn't taste good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 11:59 PM

I've never seen a woman take her shirt off to breast feed.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

15-08-2013, 12:18 AM
I didn't read the thread, but I just wanna say I am always %100 for boobies in public. I don't care who's they are. Thumbsup

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
15-08-2013, 07:04 AM
I don't get what the fuss is about. It's a personal choice that shouldn't be an issue. What is so offensive about boobs?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Public Breastfeeding
No pics?
[+] 1 user Likes onedream's post