Public Breastfeeding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Public Breastfeeding
... 'kay. Not because of boobies. Because of babies.

[Image: bfing+in+public.jpg]
[Image: mass-public-breast-feeding-rome-salvamamme.jpeg]
[Image: 4665255_blog.jpg]
[Image: breastfeeding-outside.jpg]
[Image: maggieg2-e1325290946545-214x300.jpg]
[Image: woman-breastfeeding-baby.jpg]
[Image: 938740-public-breastfeeding.jpg]
[Image: 1352045635-public-breastfeeding-in-thess...571527.jpg]
[Image: breastfeeding-public-or-not.jpg]

Yeah, I do endorse and support that last one, and any similar you might find. Like this, or others. If anything is God-given, it's mother's milk and children together.

No, I didn't just have these at hand. I Googled them. There are many, many more, equally beautiful and natural, if you care to go look.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Public Breastfeeding
God Damn, I was kidding.
[+] 1 user Likes onedream's post
18-08-2013, 10:33 PM
My wife does it with our two month old, though she tries to cover herself if at all possible, but I would have absolutely nothing against it if she just popped out a breast and propped my daughter on there. I have zero issue with other mothers doing it, regardless of how they look or where we are. There's nothing more natural than that, and if you have a problem with it, you need to get the fuck over it.

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
[+] 2 users Like Anudist's post
18-08-2013, 10:47 PM
WARNING: Graphic nudity!

[Image: 12605752-momma-pig-feeding-baby-pigs.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
19-08-2013, 04:21 AM
(18-08-2013 10:47 PM)DLJ Wrote:  WARNING: Graphic nudity!

[Image: 12605752-momma-pig-feeding-baby-pigs.jpg]

I am offended!!!!Shocking Not really
19-08-2013, 04:26 AM
I don't see any serious problems with public breastfeeding. There is no evidence that seeing breasts or breastfeeding will cause any type of harm at all.
23-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Public breast feeding is kind of down to the location and how discreet the mother is. My friend where's a breastfeeding bra, a vest top and another top over so that her breast is completely covered. When she breast feeds, you'd never even know it. It looks more like the baby is having a cuddle. It's all a matter of discretion. Yes, breast feeding is natural and a kid needs to feed, but I can understand that there are some people who feel uncomfortable being in an area with a woman whose full breast is on show.

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
28-08-2013, 01:45 AM
I have no problem with it and don't feel that mothers should go to some hidden place to breastfeed. However, I do have an issue with the mothers that go out of their way to shove it in others faces while they are doing it in order to make a statement. Just go about your business. Don't make a point of letting everybody see it. Mothers want to live in a world where public breatfeeding is normal. That's great. Incorporate it into your normal lives. Making a scene is not normal and only weakens what you are trying to fight for in my opinion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Don't know what happen to the society, what is their problem, if a mother wants to breastfeed her child. I think companies should also focus on manufacturing more breastfeeding dresses which covers breast to some extent while breastfeeding.
04-10-2013, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 10:47 PM by LadyJane.)
(04-10-2013 06:29 AM)niralemma Wrote:  Don't know what happen to the society, what is their problem, if a mother wants to breastfeed her child. I think companies should also focus on manufacturing more breastfeeding dresses which covers breast to some extent while breastfeeding.

I tink this is an add for breastfeeding dress. Getting smart, appropriate thread!

One could also wear Miley Cyrus's clothing, which makes for easy BFing, but that might not cover enough Confused
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post