Public Breastfeeding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Public Breastfeeding
(07-10-2013 06:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'd ask 'em to sell me some. That colostrum's some healthy nutritious shit right there. Tongue

She Is swears it cures pinkeye. Just drip it right in.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:50 PM

Maybe it's the coffee, but I was laughing so hard.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
09-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Men are hard wired for boobs. The whiplash followed by guilt trip and wife glares. Make it a no brainer why people don't want it allowed.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
(09-10-2013 07:38 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Men are hard wired for boobs. The whiplash followed by guilt trip and wife glares. Make it a no brainer why people don't want it allowed.

Actually we are not. It's cultural not genetic. Check out all the native tribes in africa and south america where women go barechested. It is not treated the same way there because it is not taboo.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Yeah. Ankles used to cause that whiplash.
09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
(09-10-2013 09:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually we are not. It's cultural not genetic. Check out all the native tribes in africa and south america where women go barechested. It is not treated the same way there because it is not taboo.

The same argument could be used for Penises dangling around in the african sun.
the fact is most men/boys in countries that are discussing breast feeding in public are conditioned for tatas :bowing:mmmmm. and they feel ashamed after the nano second they realise an infant s attached.

I don't think it should be illegal, but then again a store owner should not have to put up with a provocateur sitting dead center of their restaurant flashing both boobs with sole intention of getting a bite out of people.

09-10-2013, 10:59 AM
(09-10-2013 10:50 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 09:43 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually we are not. It's cultural not genetic. Check out all the native tribes in africa and south america where women go barechested. It is not treated the same way there because it is not taboo.

The same argument could be used for Penises dangling around in the african sun.

Hey, you do get it!

(09-10-2013 10:50 AM)sporehux Wrote:  the fact is most men/boys in countries that are discussing breast feeding in public are conditioned for tatas :bowing:mmmmm. and they feel ashamed after the nano second they realise an infant s attached.

Or... not so much...

... this is my signature!
09-10-2013, 09:36 PM
(09-10-2013 10:59 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Or... not so much...

I don;t get the point? , or that men don't feel guilty about looking Smile

10-10-2013, 01:21 PM
I'd say that it's not about the men looking. It's about the women being allowed to feed their kids. If the men have issues with tits then it's not the breastfeeding stranger's fault, and maybe seeing more women breastfeeding in public would desensitize the guy in question so he could act like a normal human while infants are feeding.

Saying "oh but what about the men?" sounds a lot like the muslim countries where they gotta cover up the ENTIRE woman so men won't be distracted and rapey. Those men get distracted and rapey because it's such a huge taboo to see a woman. If we remove the taboo factor (like in places where no such taboo exists, like tribes in africa) then it's not a big deal. They're just body parts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like amyb's post
10-10-2013, 08:30 PM
(10-10-2013 01:21 PM)amyb Wrote:  I'd say that it's not about the men looking. It's about the women being allowed to feed their kids. If the men have issues with tits then it's not the breastfeeding stranger's fault, and maybe seeing more women breastfeeding in public would desensitize the guy in question so he could act like a normal human while infants are feeding.

Saying "oh but what about the men?" sounds a lot like the muslim countries where they gotta cover up the ENTIRE woman so men won't be distracted and rapey. Those men get distracted and rapey because it's such a huge taboo to see a woman. If we remove the taboo factor (like in places where no such taboo exists, like tribes in africa) then it's not a big deal. They're just body parts.
I can relate to this, just took 4 figure drawing classes to stop me from getting nervous. Now nothing phases me. Get over yourselves people. Muslim countries are..wow. Even if women show their ankles they are considered a slut. All about "don't distract the men from allah with impure thoughts" theocracy...