Public Breastfeeding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Public Breastfeeding
"I don't want a majority rules society. Instead I want an inclusive, tolerant and diverse society.
One where government intervenes only when necessary to support a stable society.
Thus I don't want Heavy Metal music outlawed even though the majority of people don't like it.
If it is not causing society issues then government butt out and leave each individual to make their own choices."

I don't want Heavy Metal music outlawed either, I listen to it. Nor do I want breastfeeding outlawed. But, if you play Heavy Metal music loud enough, in public, you will be disturbing the peace of the majority. Including, possibly, me! Maybe I'm trying to read a book. Why would your enjoyment of Heavy Metal music trump the preferences of the majority?

"Can anyone explain why breastfeeding causes harm to society? "

The issue is not breastfeeding. It is breastfeeding "in public". Personally, I don't feel that sodomy causes harm to society. But I am against "public" sodomy!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Public Breastfeeding
is still being debated? come on! I'm grossed out by breasts but I have a pair and I just don't give two shits about it... Some people just have too much free time and too little real problems.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply