Public Exams coming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Public Exams coming
I don't know about the US but here in Hong Kong there is only 18% of stdentsSadcryface scored high enough in HKDSE, the public exam of Hong Kong, to get into universitiesShocking. I am not sure if I can score high enough to get into my favourite subject (public admin.) or the universities that I wish to study in.
I don't know whether I should keep trying to go for my dream subjects... Sad

I got Dysgraphia and i am not living in the US so plz forgive my poor english.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Public Exams coming
I see two valid options to this problem:
1) Pray. Knowledge will find it's way to you, just ask the big fella up there.
2) Study. Collect everything there is to know about whatever subject you are being examined in, and read it a couple times before you go in.
From personal experience I'd stick to option 2.

Good luck buddy. Smile
18-11-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Public Exams coming
Now first of all:
In my country 40%+ are getting higher education degrees and even if you don't your life will still be a good one. If this would be the case for you too, then you have to decide wheter this is worth all the stress; if not, the answer is clear: aim as high as you can.

However take it from a lazy as hell student: If the hard work now is what it takes to be able to study what you want, it is worth every effort (I almost fucked up at some point and I would've regretted it...). Being able to study your interests at a university is quite fulfilling and working hard in your preferred field could end up being way less stressful than doing a mediocre job you hate.

So yeah... my advice is: do your best and hang in there!