Public Homophobia Alive & Well Downunder?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Public Homophobia Alive & Well Downunder?
(26-05-2017 09:33 PM)SYZ Wrote:  ...
She says "It is because it's in the Bible". (Whatever that means?) "And my values even as a little girl and being brought up was that marriage was between a man and a woman, because the Bible says it and it's in the beginning and God created man".

I wonder which bible she was reading...

[Image: biblemarriage.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Quantas can cheerfully help themselves to some good publicity simply by saying "thanks" Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-05-2017, 05:42 AM
(27-05-2017 03:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  He also created them in the garden of eggman

best autocorrect ever

Goo goo g'joob

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
27-05-2017, 05:00 PM
We have a major tennis centre in Melbourne which hosts all the majors and the grand slams etc. One of the arenas currently bears he name—"The Margaret Court Arena" (surprise!)—but the MTC has spoken out against Court's homophobia and bigotry, and wants to take her name off the arena.

It's been suggested it should be renamed to honour Evonne Goolagong Cawley, an Aussie aboriginal player and a former world's number one in the 70s and 80s. Her 7 singles grand slam wins match those of Venus Williams.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
27-05-2017, 06:46 PM
(27-05-2017 05:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  It's been suggested {The Margaret Court Arena} should be renamed to honour Evonne Goolagong Cawley, an Aussie aboriginal player and a former world's number one in the 70s and 80s. Her 7 singles grand slam wins match those of Venus Williams.

That sounds like an excellent idea. Thumbsup

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user