Poll: How do you feel about public profanity?
They're just words, who cares?
Reign it in in public, at least around kids
Don't use profanity in public at all
If I hear it, I'm going to ask you to stop.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Public Profanity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Public Profanity
(27-04-2014 11:42 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 11:00 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Mommy, what does "fuck" mean? Angel

Careful, little girl! There are dirty old men around here who may be tempted to respond inappropriately.

Not that I'd know anything about that... Angel

Dodgy

As of March 5th, I became a man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-04-2014, 12:36 PM
(27-04-2014 12:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Dodgy

No, you merely ceased to be jailbait. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
27-04-2014, 12:46 PM
(27-04-2014 11:37 AM)Charis Wrote:  I tend to try to be a little more classy with my speech in public, even though sexual references seem to slip themselves in everywhere regardless. But if I curse very little, a curse word will have more impact when it IS used.

OK. I have to know if that was intentional.

Blush

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2014, 12:48 PM
(27-04-2014 12:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 11:42 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Careful, little girl! There are dirty old men around here who may be tempted to respond inappropriately.

Not that I'd know anything about that... Angel

Dodgy

That's a playful communication device grownups sometimes use called "role play," and something I would NOT have said if I didn't know you were an adult. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
27-04-2014, 01:30 PM
(27-04-2014 08:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 08:04 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I try not to curse as much as possible, excessive cussing always struck me as a lack of intelligence or good maners.
I suppose that makes me a goddamn fucking idiot then. Angel

Well.... if you say so. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
27-04-2014, 01:40 PM
For the most part don't care. However, I'll watch my mouth around kids. I try not to talk like a sailor 24/7 though.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Kids must learn that some words are naughty otherwise they lose their impact when used later on in life.

Plus the overuse of fuck is... kinda off-putting sometimes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Depends on who I'm talking to or where I am. At work I only really cuss to myself or when there's no customers around just because company policy. If I'm around someone that doesn't like cussing, I try to watch myself. Other than that, I don't care. I don't like drop shit-tons of fuckbombs or anythin' like that though. I fuckin' dont wanna, fuckin' abuse fuckin' cusswords and just fuckin' take the emphasis of my fuckin' anger away by fuckin' using them all the fuckin' time Like I did just then. I had a friend's brother that used to just like drop "fuck" like every other word sometimes and I just wanted to slap him and say "you got more words than that boy and fuck ain't sounding any more scary or serious the more you use it!"

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
27-04-2014, 02:59 PM
(27-04-2014 02:58 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Depends on who I'm talking to or where I am. At work I only really cuss to myself or when there's no customers around just because company policy. If I'm around someone that doesn't like cussing, I try to watch myself. Other than that, I don't care. I don't like drop shit-tons of fuckbombs or anythin' like that though. I fuckin' dont wanna, fuckin' abuse fuckin' cusswords and just fuckin' take the emphasis of my fuckin' anger away by fuckin' using them all the fuckin' time Like I did just then. I had a friend's brother that used to just like drop "fuck" like every other word sometimes and I just wanted to slap him and say "you got more words than that boy and fuck ain't sounding any more scary or serious the more you use it!"

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
27-04-2014, 03:13 PM
I mean they are just words. As long as they don't use it over 9000 times.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube