Public Recognition for Private Scars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: Public Recognition for Private Scars
(13-11-2014 04:08 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm not stopping my teacher from trying to publish it, but that doesn't mean I'm comfortable with it. I'm actually quite paranoid now.

I have never written my full life story, and doubt I ever will. I've only trusted one person enough to confide my entire life story to, and that person abused my trust afterwords. Other people get bits and pieces, but never the full picture for different reasons.

I've come to terms with my past for the most part, I'm no longer suicidal and have set life goals for myself. Although, I cannot dwell on the thoughts for very long before I fall into depression again, which is exactly what happened after this incident. My grades have already dropped and I'm having trouble staying motivated. Right now is not the time to sort out my issues to say the least.

I understand. Best of luck to you and don't forget there is an entire community of people here who can offer help. Don't ever hesitate to reach out.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post