Punish your BOdY! MAKE IT PAY FOR YOUR BAD GENES!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Punish your BOdY! MAKE IT PAY FOR YOUR BAD GENES!!
UNDERSTAND THE CATHARTIC NATURE OF PUNISHING YOUR BODY!

I've been looking into ways to make my body understand the pain it brings me simply by existing.
  • Hitting my elbow constantly on doors I walk past
  • Intentionally stubbing my toe
  • Spending 2-3 hours in the sauna after gym on MAX ,until I feel dizzy and want to pass out
  • light cuts to body
  • punching my steering wheel in traffic
  • driving past pedestrians and yelling out verbal abuse

At this point there isn't much more worth doing in life than letting my bdoy know what filth it really is. To make this rotting corpse of human flesh pay, so that I shall never reproduce. Instead, if I'm lucky, come back from the dead to eat the lives of those deemed to be inferior.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Punish your BOdY! MAKE IT PAY FOR YOUR BAD GENES!!
I think it's in your particular body's self interest to go suck a fat one.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
01-04-2014, 11:34 AM
(01-04-2014 11:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  UNDERSTAND THE CATHARTIC NATURE OF PUNISHING YOUR BODY!

I've been looking into ways to make my body understand the pain it brings me simply by existing.
  • Spending 2-3 hours in the sauna after gym on MAX ,until I feel dizzy and want to pass out
  • light cuts to body

At this point there isn't much more worth doing in life than letting my bdoy know what filth it really is. To make this rotting corpse of human flesh pay, so that I shall never reproduce. Instead, if I'm lucky, come back from the dead to eat the lives of those deemed to be inferior.

+ OP spraying a big black dildo with Axe Body Spray and ramming it into his anus while licking a picture of Shaquille O'Neil taped to his pillow.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-04-2014, 11:41 AM
A good sense of humour strongly correlates with intelligence.
01-04-2014, 11:42 AM
(01-04-2014 11:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  UNDERSTAND THE CATHARTIC NATURE OF PUNISHING YOUR BODY!

• light cuts to body

Fuck your shitty workouts, what you need is Captain Freedom's Workout!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
01-04-2014, 11:49 AM
(01-04-2014 11:41 AM)Highlander Wrote:  A good sense of humour strongly correlates with intelligence.

That explains why you can stop a previously started laughing fit in it's tracks.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
01-04-2014, 11:54 AM
A troll dildo just for you
[Image: 81B77B5B-CA67-4015-A869-955C509A492D_zpsexnp0z5g.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 9 users Like Losty's post