Punishment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Punishment?
I just met a girl who thinks that god is just and good and will send anyone who ever felt wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony to hellfire for eternity AND GOOD FOR THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

I told her that there is no human who did not feel these emotions in entire life which means whole humanity is going to hell and she is like yeah whole humanity is going to hell and that's justice.
How do you like that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Punishment?
Justice is equal payment. Please explain how equal payment for any of these things is eternal pain.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
06-02-2014, 12:21 PM
(06-02-2014 12:16 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I just met a girl who thinks that god is just and good and will send anyone who ever felt wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony to hellfire for eternity AND GOOD FOR THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Nothing to do with it, huh? So she doesn't believe her god created us then...? Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
06-02-2014, 12:21 PM
She thinks those are "deadly sins" and therefore send you to eternal hellfire by definition.
She also plans to have children. I asked her why she wants children if they will burn in hell to. I post a response once she answers.
06-02-2014, 12:22 PM
(06-02-2014 12:21 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:16 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I just met a girl who thinks that god is just and good and will send anyone who ever felt wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony to hellfire for eternity AND GOOD FOR THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Nothing to do with it, huh? So she doesn't believe her god created us then...? Tongue

She thinks god made rules and we deserve hell since we break em. If you never feel these emotions in your life and never do any other sin only then will you go to heaven. Oh you must be christian to. If you don't believe you're fucked even if you never sin.
06-02-2014, 12:39 PM
(06-02-2014 12:22 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 12:21 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Nothing to do with it, huh? So she doesn't believe her god created us then...? Tongue

She thinks god made rules and we deserve hell since we break em. If you never feel these emotions in your life and never do any other sin only then will you go to heaven. Oh you must be christian to. If you don't believe you're fucked even if you never sin.
But in her world, her god made us and made us flawed so I'm wondering how she thinks he had nothing to do with it. Consider The only logical alternative is she doesn't believe her god created us (although I'm sure she won't agree). If you ask her about it, she will likely fall back on free will to explain this. But, of course, her god supposedly gave us that too so again, how could he have nothing to do with it...? In fact, he created the environment in which sin itself is possible and the whole stage where Adam and Eve committed that first sin. I'd say a heavy dose of cognitive dissonance is in order for her. Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
06-02-2014, 12:46 PM
She said she wants to have children even if she knows they will burn in hell forever and then she run away to never talk to me again. How sad.
06-02-2014, 01:14 PM
(06-02-2014 12:21 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

Exactly.

[Image: 5c6f7aeeb9aa18c427348136d51a61bb99fbab18...b4828f.jpg]

The mental gymnastics they jump through on this one are hilarious.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
06-02-2014, 01:23 PM

I told her that there is no human who did not feel these emotions in entire life which means whole humanity is going to hell and she is like yeah whole humanity is going to hell and that's justice.
How do you like that?

ah,no..

The 'Seven deadly sins' is a doctrine of man, and not actually spelled out in scripture. therefore God is not bound to honor that doctrine or the teachings/consenquences that doctrine teaches.

However. It's worse than that. Jesus said that if anyone were to break the slightest or smallest aspect of the law, we are guilty of breaking all of it.

That is why we All need redemption from sin and why we are told in scripture none, are worthy, all have sinned.
06-02-2014, 01:37 PM

How do you like that?

Ask her if she ever felt pride. If she says:"No" tell her that she says this out of pride. ask her if she never said even one little lie. ask her if she never felt envy. ask her if she never got angry at someone.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection