Punxsutawney Phil draws larger crowd than Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Punxsutawney Phil draws larger crowd than Trump
(02-02-2017 01:02 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, sure!
Who wouldn't want to see a fat, overfed groundhog do nothing but wake up in the morning?

Similarly ... Consider I can only imagine what poor Melania must deal with every morning. Undecided

At least she's well paid ... until he gets tired of her. Drinking Beverage

Hey, don't compare Melania to Phil, that's not fair to Phil.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2017, 01:15 PM
(02-02-2017 01:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Who wouldn't want to see a fat, overfed groundhog do nothing but wake up in the morning?

Similarly ... Consider I can only imagine what poor Melania must deal with every morning. Undecided

Hey, don't compare Melania to Phil, that's not fair to Phil.

Uh ... I was comparing Phil to the hideous, fat, overfed creature Melania has to wake up next to every morning. Dodgy Which is definately not fair to Phil.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-02-2017, 01:19 PM

I bet she files for d-i-v-o-r-c-e.
He's 70.
She could still have a life with a sane person.
She says "I have 2 boys at home" .... at some point that will get sour.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-02-2017, 01:23 PM
(02-02-2017 01:15 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 01:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hey, don't compare Melania to Phil, that's not fair to Phil.

Uh ... I was comparing Phil to the hideous, fat, overfed creature Melania has to wake up next to every morning. Dodgy Which is definately not fair to Phil.

Ok, fair enough.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-02-2017, 01:55 PM
(02-02-2017 01:02 PM)kim Wrote:  At least she's well paid ... until he gets tired of her. Drinking Beverage

She doesn't have to see him when he's all presidenting at the white house Banana_zorro

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-02-2017, 02:08 PM
(02-02-2017 01:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 01:02 PM)kim Wrote:  At least she's well paid ... until he gets tired of her. Drinking Beverage

She doesn't have to see him when he's all presidenting at the white house Banana_zorro

This is totally off topic but it looks like Donny said something to Melania like.."Wipe that smile off your face, it's MY inauguration." I donno what he said but he said something to her that caused her to suddenly look sad. What a weird couple.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-02-2017, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 02:16 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(02-02-2017 11:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 10:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  Damn, I am done with winter, I want it GONE!

Pull that groundhog out at night I say. No more shadows for him!

I am done with Punxsutawney Phil, I want him GONE!

Stupid superstitions. Dodgy

To quote...

"If you think Groundhog Day is a dumb, pointless holiday, there are two things you should consider. First, you have no sense of fun. And second, you had better be careful on Groundhog Day because in addition to their weather predicting day jobs, these groundhogs also have the magic power to trap you inside an infinite time-loop until you learn to be less of a jerk." Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-02-2017, 02:26 PM

That ship has sailed.....rumor had it yesterday that she won't ever move to the White house. Also, she was supposed to spend weekends there, but that hasn't happened yet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-02-2017, 02:56 PM
(02-02-2017 02:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  

That ship has sailed.....rumor had it yesterday that she won't ever move to the White house. Also, she was supposed to spend weekends there, but that hasn't happened yet.

Wouldn't it be funny if she divorced him while he was in office. Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeease let that happen. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-02-2017, 03:06 PM
(02-02-2017 02:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 02:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  That ship has sailed.....rumor had it yesterday that she won't ever move to the White house. Also, she was supposed to spend weekends there, but that hasn't happened yet.

Wouldn't it be funny if she divorced him while he was in office. Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeease let that happen. Evil_monster

She gets The White House and he gets visitation rights.

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post