Purchasing a wife online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Purchasing a wife online
As of lately, I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tendering the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus, I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

Can anyone suggest a good online catalogue?

"Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any talent. Any relationship can be replaced. I had gotten bored of a world like that."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Gilgamesh's post
04-01-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Purchasing a wife online
Here we go again.

Well, I can't help you. I don't have that problem.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Tendering the house? Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-01-2014, 01:05 AM
[Image: Wat.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 5 users Like nach_in's post
04-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Funny..
04-01-2014, 01:15 AM
(04-01-2014 12:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  As of lately, I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tendering the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus, I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

I hear-tell that the Russians and General Asians love sending mail-order wives. I'm sure you could get one custom made.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Masturbation might be the best course of action for you.

Lonely people can have a pretty decent sex life, or so I've heard.
[+] 5 users Like Stevil's post
04-01-2014, 01:32 AM
(04-01-2014 12:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  As of lately, I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tendering the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I'm sorry.
We do not have any profile that meets your criteria, right now.

Consider changing your selection options.

*educated and *breeding legs [error]... options are incompatible.

Try our sister site. No credit card required (until near the end of the process)

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
04-01-2014, 07:36 AM
So your just as useless here as you were on af

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
04-01-2014, 07:46 AM
May I suggest a purchase such as this, it's a lot cheaper and you may actually benefit some. Guaranteed to get rid of your above desires.

[Image: dominatrix6copy_zpsb8d28cdd.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man