Purchasing a wife online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Purchasing a wife online
(04-01-2014 12:07 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 11:37 AM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  Bulk buy? I thought men struggled coping with one of us, let alone a harem!

Which is why I don't get polygamy Undecided

I'm just looking at business opportunities here.
Retail or rental services, something like that.

Rental, hahaha. Yes, that's called pimpin' a ho's ass. It's good that you're looking into niches though.

DLJ, tsk tsk!!! Smile

Gilgamesh, have you thought about setting up your own Buy-A-Bride company and exporting those awful independent women out of the country? Maybe you can slowly displace the population.

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Most women worth keeping around does half the chores, complains that you don't do any, and claims to do them all. You'll learn. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
04-01-2014, 12:35 PM
(04-01-2014 12:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Most women worth keeping around does half the chores, complains that you don't do any, and claims to do them all. You'll learn. Big Grin

And I'm sending you out
This signal here
I hope you can pick it up
Loud and clear
I know you don't like weak women
You get bored so quick
And you don't like strong women
'Cause they're hip to your tricks

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
This is borderline not funny because there are too many people in the world who actually think like this.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
04-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Virgin status... But how will you know if she's a squirter?
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
04-01-2014, 07:51 PM
(04-01-2014 12:10 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  As of lately, I've become extremely disinterested with all the female meat pieces here in central Florida. Very filthy, uneducated swine, to be honest. Having been up north, I find many women to be much too independent and progressive for my taste. I need a subservient wife whose sole purpose in life is her breeding legs, providing and caring for children, and tendering the house while I work the lands, and by night, I make sweet vicious love to her, hopefully with the endeavor of her providing me with an alpha son that will continue my lineage and kingdom.

I am currently convinced that these type of women are far too scarce in the americanas, and thus, I am extremely interested in venturing overseas and purchasing a wife, no courting required. The only cost being some american US dollars for her parents to buy tobacco leaf and wood sandals with. Of course, I want the finest quality female specimen available. A women of virgin status is an absolute must; they make tests for that don't they?

Can anyone suggest a good online catalogue?

Can I just say... Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post