Pure evil and proof that even they don't think God loves them.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 07:03 PM by Cr4pSnip3r.)
Pure evil and proof that even they don't think God loves them.
I was browsing Yahoo answers today (Btw I'm new so, hey) and whilst browsing I found an interesting question and I will sum it up for you.

Quote:"I very am ill, if I make a deal with God to heal me within the next 48 hours and it happens, I will become a worshiper. "

And an answer from what could only be a christian, these are his/her exact words.

Quote:God wants you to repent, but it is for your sake not His. He doesn't need you. He has no need to make a deal. You on the other hand desperately need His mercy.

Does this not scream hatred? Scream that God thinks he is better than us and that we are nothing? I can't believe someone could hold this view and still be religious.

Just thought you would enjoy, I like to spread out my sentences for no reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason I feel like an idiot...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Pure evil and proof that even they don't think God loves them.
It can certainly seem that way, however, an apologist would say that there is nothing a human can give to god in return for anything.
06-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Thats a real fundy intrpretation of "god".
Quite a few Christians see god as the ultimate big boss daddy in the sky and this is degrading to the believers as well as to any possible higher spiritual phenomena which quite possibly could exist. Confused
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Didn't God create man so he isn't so lonely?

There sure are a lot of us.... He must be really really lonely. Or what that other guys said- no need, no care.
07-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Know what the science tells me? That I am a bunch of chemicals and electrictiy being entertained by a bunch of chemicals and electricity. If you wanna be entertained, or debate ethics, have at it.

I am evil, that's a moral perspective. Things like, "pure, proof, they?" If it matters, you're doing it wrong; they don't even know wtf they are doing...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 08:40 AM
(06-01-2012 08:42 PM)Kaos MD Wrote:  It can certainly seem that way, however, an apologist would say that there is nothing a human can give to god in return for anything.

Wasn't god supposed to love us with infinite love and be infinitely sad whenever one of us rejects him? I guess if you try to trick god into giving you more atheistic years, he knows what you're doing and it won't work (or it will... god is so confusing!)

If, however, you have honestly lost your faith and you make your last appeal for god, if he's there, to give you a sign and the opportunity to turn your life around according to his will, he can't be all-good and truly loving if he rejects you and rather than judging all circumstances, he sends you straight to eternal punishment.

It's not about a trade-off. It's about his alleged perfect love towards us.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
08-01-2012, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 12:04 AM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2012 06:46 PM)Cr4pSnip3r Wrote:  
Quote:God wants you to repent, but it is for your sake not His. He doesn't need you. He has no need to make a deal. You on the other hand desperately need His mercy.

Does this not scream hatred? Scream that God thinks he is better than us and that we are nothing? I can't believe someone could hold this view and still be religious.

Don't feel like hatred to me, more like delusions probably stemming from a lifelong indoctrination in self-hatred. Doesn't realize that God is nothing without me and I am all I can be without God. ... Oh well, their loss.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
These people have no sense of self worth and as a result of that they lack basic understanding of reality. Since these people lack an understanding of reality they can be easily fooled into accepting obvious logical failings such as this.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!