Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 07:27 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Purgatory is a real place
So at Af.com, when they ban someone, they often times wind up in a subforum called Purgatory. They have no way to access any other part of the forum and there the trolls enjoy eachother's douchey company, but also the Mods get to examine the trolls to see if they have any redeemable qualities.

I haven't seen anyone get out of purgatory yet but it is possible, lol. Other users can contact the administrators to get a key to purgatory to be Troll keeper, who try to provoke and test the trolls to see what they're made of. Yes, many trolls eventually go to eternal damnation, but some can be purified in Purgatory and eventually enter the Civilized part of the forum.

Just thought I'd suggest the possibility of letting your hell have an outer layer where some people get a shot at being purified of their doucheness.
Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKVwTKkywyyVQp0TyY3hg...7ZFhJvnIaw]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Wicked Clown's post
13-08-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
The top of the subforum says, "Welcome to Purgatory"

If you are here, that means one of two things, you either asked to be here and we approved it, or you are a troll/spammer/sockpuppet/proselytizer/general nuisance to the forum.

If you are dumped in to this section and you have a troll banner, that obviously means that it is the latter of the two.

Purgatory is an indefinite restraint on you if you are dumped here. Think of this as a parole cage. Some of you might be released in to the rest of the forum (although it's not very likely) IF you can demonstrate non-troll qualities and you are on your best behavior.

Have fun! and play nice Laugh out load
13-08-2014, 07:31 PM
So you're admitting you're a troll, and giving a suggestion on where you should be put. I vote yes, can we just stick you there and let you have it out with yourself?

"Your hell"... This place is hell, yet you choose to remain Consider

"A shot at being purified of their douchiness" not possible for you at this point Drinking Beverage

Damn, I miss Taq at times like this....

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Re: Purgatory is a real place
A pointless mimicry of the religious, nah, not my cup of tea name wise. Nor ideawise, if someone banned you and you really wanted to return, it's not hard to circumvent a banning. Generally trolls just move on in that case.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-08-2014, 07:59 PM
(13-08-2014 07:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  So you're admitting you're a troll, and giving a suggestion on where you should be put. I vote yes, can we just stick you there and let you have it out with yourself?

"Your hell"... This place is hell, yet you choose to remain Consider

"A shot at being purified of their douchiness" not possible for you at this point Drinking Beverage

Damn, I miss Taq at times like this....

ironic isn't? Taq is gone when we need him. Any way, we have us we are smart, and who wants to be in purgatory? I think the OP needs to learn we are rougher here then at AF. In fact why is he mentioning AF anyway? Isn't it rude to talk about other forums on a forum?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I actually like the idea. Like the vipers pit, but for trolls instead of out of control threads.

It could be great fun, just imagine some of our previously guest starring trolls, all of them interacting in this purgatory.

This could be funny as heck!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-08-2014, 08:42 PM
(13-08-2014 08:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  I actually like the idea. Like the vipers pit, but for trolls instead of out of control threads.

It could be great fun, just imagine some of our previously guest starring trolls, all of them interacting in this purgatory.

This could be funny as heck!

Exactly!
It's really funny actually. The trolls compose prayers to the mods Bowing and rewrite psalm 51 LOL Laugh out load
13-08-2014, 11:22 PM
I vote WC be put there as our first member to get put there.
Obvious rule 5 is obvious afterall.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Would be a decent idea if anyone could actually agree on what is a troll. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
13-08-2014, 11:35 PM
The Dungeon:
You are not allowed to interact with anyone in any thread, when you sign on you are directed to The Dungeon. You cannot leave. You live in The Dungeon and only there. You speak only when spoken to. You have no choice.
Maybe on Thursdays you'll get swill.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post