Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(15-08-2014 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

That's 50+ pages of bullshit, and that's why Hughsie is so reluctant to read the threads himself. They're long as fuck and ain't nobody got time for that. Just because you have a purple name doesn't mean you're unemployed, unbathed, filled with broken dreams and are living in your parent's basement with your dog named FuFu. 50+ pages consumes some time- time that we don't really feel like yawning and drooling through.

Frusty

So don't offer an opinion and vouch for him to stay if you haven't read his shit.

I haven't offered an opinion and I haven't vouched for him stay. Hughsie may have, but that's on him. I just want links to posts so I can form an opinion of my own, and for the members that have actively participated in said disturbing Wicked Clown threads, it shouldn't be hard for those members to find a couple of posts and conveniently link them.

That would probably persuade Hughsie as well. Instead you take it upon yourself to bombard his asshole.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the logic. If someone's opinion differs from the rest, we ATTACK or CORNER THEM, so they feel some way about the situation or opinion they stated...

Alright. I'll write those down in my Forum "How To" notes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Unlike many people here. I admit where I went wrong. Have I made mistakes since I have been here? MIstake is an understatement.

Have I been annoying and some of my topics contained shock value yes. Did I create these topics for the purpose of offending people? NO

Do I have poor judgement? Yes. Am I mature? NO

Do I have a sense of humor that can be offensive or morbid? Yes. Have I any desire to hurt anyone here? NO. Have I a desire to hurt anyone? No, but I think pedophiles would be better off dead.

Have I threatened anyone here? NO

Do I come here intending to troll or flame? NO. Have I fallen into that mistake? Sadly and regretfully, yes. However, most of the time I'm having meaningful discussion with no desire to provoke or offend anyone.

If I could do things over again would I NOT say the things that I have that offended people? AbsoFuckinLuteley!

Have I been honest with the Mods and members? Yes.

Though there were comments that contained obvious sarcasm to mock some of the ridiculous claims.
15-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Meh, I haven't read every single post by any specific member on her (not any with more that one or two posts anyway). Ferdy is my best friend and I haven't read every posts she's ever made. Tbh though, I don't think that means I'm not allowed to form an opinion based on what I have seen.

I also haven't even said WC isn't a troll, simply that I'm yet to see conclusive evidence either way, merely speculation. I guess not hating the right people is a crime.

Oh, and me being a SM is irrelevant here. I'm in this thread posting as a regular member. I didn't get sent here by aurora to decide how the team was gonna treat WC, I just wandered into the thread as I was browsing the forum.

Anyways, as this is clearly far closer to mudslinging than productive conversation I think I'll wander back out again, if anyone says anything more mature that I feel like responding to I may wander back in but until then, have fun everyone.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
15-08-2014, 07:02 AM
Quote: I guess not hating the right people is a crime.
If you want your posts to be liked, Start saying negative things about me and agreeing with the accusations that have no evidence Smile Those posts receive a lot of thumbs up!
15-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Re: RE: Purgatory is a real place
(15-08-2014 06:31 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Is there a rule against uncomfortable material? Does anybody here enjoy reading or watching horror stories? I know so many people who are interested in reading about and watching documentaries about serial killers and it has nothing to do with them being disturbed or wanting to harm anyone.

There's a forum rules thread, and yes, in a sense there's a rule against uncomfortable material. There had been a couple of threads in the past closed down because they focused on a specific topic that caused some controversy. If I recall correctly, Seth came down from upon high to assist with that messy issue.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 07:14 AM
(15-08-2014 07:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:31 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Is there a rule against uncomfortable material? Does anybody here enjoy reading or watching horror stories? I know so many people who are interested in reading about and watching documentaries about serial killers and it has nothing to do with them being disturbed or wanting to harm anyone.

There's a forum rules thread, and yes, in a sense there's a rule against uncomfortable material. There had been a couple of threads in the past closed down because they focused on a specific topic that caused some controversy. If I recall correctly, Seth came down from upon high to assist with that messy issue.

I think it's the information and resources thread that touches up on some topics that aren't allowed.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Here's something to consider. We see that there are people here who are willing to go through every single one of my posts to publicly humiliate me and get my account banned. So they would go through all that trouble, but then when I ask them to provide evidence that I posted material that was against the rules and hid it from staff, they can't provide one shred of evidence but continue making the false accusation.

@ Anjele
15-08-2014, 07:16 AM
double post
15-08-2014, 07:36 AM
(15-08-2014 06:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off, it's 50+ pages, I'm not going through that shit because you're a lazy hoebag.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

That's 50+ pages of bullshit, and that's why Hughsie is so reluctant to read the threads himself. They're long as fuck and ain't nobody got time for that. Just because you have a purple name doesn't mean you're unemployed, unbathed, filled with broken dreams and are living in your parent's basement with your dog named FuFu. 50+ pages consumes some time- time that we don't really feel like yawning and drooling through.

Frusty
Laugh out loadThumbsupLaugh out load
people have lives to live. How the hell did I wind up becoming so special.
15-08-2014, 07:37 AM
(15-08-2014 07:15 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Here's something to consider. We see that there are people here who are willing to go through every single one of my posts to publicly humiliate me and get my account banned. So they would go through all that trouble, but then when I ask them to provide evidence that I posted material that was against the rules and hid it from staff, they can't provide one shred of evidence but continue making the false accusation.

@ Anjele

Or maybe the claim is self-evident and you just don't see it yet. Not only that but early they have shown why but you just didn't see it. Look on this thread, it is right up there, right up there.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube