Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 07:45 AM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Purgatory is a real place
Quote:Not only that but early they have shown why but you just didn't see it. Look on this thread, it is right up there, right up there.

What did I do? please tell me. It will take you less than half a minute probably to just tell me what I hid from staff. I have asked Anjele repeatedly to tell me and she has always refused. Yet she was quick to point out the post number of anything she could use to make me look bad, so I know that if she knew of any such information I hid from staff she wouldn't hesitate to share it publicly.

Am I the first person that this has happened to? I'm wondering if I wasn't here, would you be finding someone else to go after? We seem to have a lot of witch hunters here. Well, whatever floats your boat. Glad I could give you something exciting to do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:45 AM
(13-08-2014 07:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  So at Af.com, when they ban someone, they often times wind up in a subforum called Purgatory.
Yeah, but at AF you eventually got perma banned for trolling, turning into a stalking creeper, and creating multiple accounts multiple times to bypass the ban and resume trolling.

That sounds far more deserving of 'hell' than it does 'purgatory'. Wink

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
15-08-2014, 07:54 AM
(15-08-2014 07:45 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 07:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  So at Af.com, when they ban someone, they often times wind up in a subforum called Purgatory.
Yeah, but at AF you eventually got perma banned for trolling, turning into a stalking creeper, and creating multiple accounts multiple times to bypass the ban and resume trolling.

That sounds far more deserving of 'hell' than it does 'purgatory'. Wink
At af.org I was annoying and had terrible manners and was an undesireable member. Was I a flamer? NO. Did I insult people are act like I wanted to harm them? No. I mainly got banned because I was annoying and created meaningless threads, and made weird youtube videos of myself. I also started a thread entitled "can I call you" telling people I wanted a support network of phone numbers and would like to speak to people via phone since I got a new cell plan with unlimited minutes.

My behavior at af.org was not good . But I didn't start intentionally disrupting the place until after I was banned. that was when I became the Asshole sockpuppet Crusader.
15-08-2014, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 08:01 AM by Deidre32.)
I find it funny that people just don't block their pm's or put someone on ignore that they dislike. Yes, it's really that simple.

I had a guy on another forum who was a total asshole to me in pm and I put him on ignore. Problem solved. Other people pm'd me saying he wanted me to unblock my pm's and I didn't. Problem remained solved.

If someone is that horrible, report the person. That's all you can do.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-08-2014, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 08:07 AM by Wicked Clown.)
(15-08-2014 07:55 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I find it funny that people just don't block their pm's or put someone on ignore that they dislike. Yes, it's really that simple.

^^
^^
THis THIS!

That is the EPITOME of SOLUTION to everyone's problem with wicked Clown. Please grow up and make the right decision. In case of emergency, please click the ignore button Tongue

(save for the MODS who may not have that luxury Tongue )
Thank's Dee! That is the solution that nearly everyone is opposed to using.

people refuse to utilize it because they want bloodshed and will stop at nothing until they see me crushed by the banhammer Tongue
15-08-2014, 08:09 AM
(15-08-2014 07:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:55 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I find it funny that people just don't block their pm's or put someone on ignore that they dislike. Yes, it's really that simple.

^^
^^
THis THIS!

That is the EPITOME of SOLUTION to everyone's problem with wicked Clown. Please grow up and make the right decision. In case of emergency, please click the ignore button Tongue

(save for the MODS who may not have that luxury Tongue )

Thank's Dee! That is the solution that nearly everyone is opposed to using.

Now you should heed some constructive criticism of whatever happened on here. That helps us to grow.Smile

But if ppl can't stand you for whatever the reasons may be, the ignore option is always available. It doesn't alleviate the agony however of seeing posts when you're not logged in. Laugh out load

15-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Depends on the nature of the PM.

If someone's just being a jerk or an asshat, then yes just ignore.

If the PMs are of a threatening or harassing nature, then they should not be ignored. Appropriate measures need to be taken.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
15-08-2014, 08:17 AM
(15-08-2014 07:36 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ---
How the hell did I wind up becoming so special.
You aren't special.

(15-08-2014 07:38 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Glad I could give you something exciting to do.
You are glad.

Your pity party, your proposed victimization, nearly everything you have written is only written to manipulate and gather fodder for further exploitation. Insincerity is the only thing you've ever expressed.

Many people here may not always be secure in recognizing manipulation outright but they do know when it's happening. The thing is, people here do not like being manipulated and they don't like joking about exploitation and they really don't like figuring out they've been manipulated after they've bought into it in any form.

Your insincere, manipulative behavior is a slap in the face of everything they may have struggled against. They may understandably detest your dishonesty and your need to exploit nearly any situation for your own enjoyment. You remind people that once again, someone is trying to fuck with their minds... a con is a con.

We try to be positive and encouraging here. There are people here who are trying to heal scars inflicted by people just like you. Please, do continue to suck the dick of anyone who throws out a positive or encouraging remark. Let them see just how important they are to someone who wants to exploit them all over again. It makes you glad.

You're not special. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
15-08-2014, 08:19 AM
(15-08-2014 08:13 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  

If the PMs are of a threatening or harassing nature, then they should not be ignored. Appropriate measures need to be taken.

I have threatened and harassed nobody here. at least not intentionally. however a lot of things can be interpreted as harassment when they are not. I take full accountability and apologize for what I have done that has disrupted this forum and could I do it over again, I would. I am very grateful and indebt to the moderators and to this forum for teaching me a valuable lesson that I can take with me to other forums and in the real world.
15-08-2014, 08:21 AM
(15-08-2014 08:13 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  

I agree completely. WC, did u threaten people in pm?

The thing though is it seems from my view, and I haven't been on either site as often as I used to be, so I might be missing some things, is that the "sins" of another forum are being mentioned here and not happening here, presently.

Now there are other posters from there that post here so I get it. I do. But ...putting the person on ignore will keep from getting pm's from the person.

Wow, I'm mentally exhausted discussing this. Lol Laugh out load Thats all I got.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post