Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
that's right Kim I am NOT special. its a sarcastic remark because people at this forum have made a 50 + page book about me. I try to start threads that have nothing to do with me and somebody winds up making the thread all about me, and then of course I'm to blame for it.

you say I am dishonest, but I have not told any lies since I have been here , but there were times where I was being obviously sarcastic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm not saying he did this.
I'm just using those as an example.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
15-08-2014, 08:29 AM
(15-08-2014 08:21 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:13 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Depends on the nature of the PM.

If someone's just being a jerk or an asshat, then yes just ignore.

If the PMs are of a threatening or harassing nature, then they should not be ignored. Appropriate measures need to be taken.

I agree completely. WC, did u threaten people in pm?

The thing though is it seems from my view, and I haven't been on either site as often as I used to be, so I might be missing some things, is that the "sins" of another forum are being mentioned here and not happening here, presently.

Now there are other posters from there that post here so I get it. I do. But ...putting the person on ignore will keep from getting pm's from the person.

Wow, I'm mentally exhausted discussing this. Lol Laugh out load Thats all I got.
you have always been a faithful and dependable E friend, even when there's nothing in it for you. when people here told me I stalk somebody at AF I thought they were talking about you because I was your follower. Big Grin
15-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Ok ^^

I see. I agree, LostLocke.

WC, by dishonest I think what is meant is disingenuous, not necessarily that you are lying to people. We all have issues but we have to set up healthy boundaries even on message forums.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-08-2014, 08:40 AM
(15-08-2014 08:29 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:21 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I agree completely. WC, did u threaten people in pm?

The thing though is it seems from my view, and I haven't been on either site as often as I used to be, so I might be missing some things, is that the "sins" of another forum are being mentioned here and not happening here, presently.

Now there are other posters from there that post here so I get it. I do. But ...putting the person on ignore will keep from getting pm's from the person.

Wow, I'm mentally exhausted discussing this. Lol Laugh out load Thats all I got.
you have always been a faithful and dependable E friend, even when there's nothing in it for you. when people here told me I stalk somebody at AF I thought they were talking about you because I was your follower. Big Grin

Lol!

You and I have had our differences and I told you that I didn't like certain behaviors. You apologized and here we are.

I have boundaries though. I have my own trust issues and I'm careful on the Internet. But if I felt you were a problem, you'd be on ignore.

I try to see the good in people and you have a good heart. You need to show people that. In emails, you are just you. Be like that here and maybe you can get a clean slate.

Live and learn. But make sure you learn.

I should be working. Big Grin

15-08-2014, 08:49 AM
but isn't watching a clown get publicly flogged ,degraded, and crucified more fun than marketing? Big Grin
15-08-2014, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 08:59 AM by Wicked Clown.)
If by dishonesty it means that I was impersonating a wicked clown for the sake of entertaining people here, that is true. if by dishonesty my accusers are saying that I'm somehow trying to hide bad behavior or lie about things that I have done, that is not true.

staff have already expressed that they recognize what appears to be misrepresentations of my conduct. when we lose track of how many times an accusation is provided with no evidence, the authorities are going to be suspicious about how serious to take them and your credibility just becomes less and less. quit crying wolf!
15-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Re: RE: Purgatory is a real place
(15-08-2014 07:54 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:45 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Yeah, but at AF you eventually got perma banned for trolling, turning into a stalking creeper, and creating multiple accounts multiple times to bypass the ban and resume trolling.

That sounds far more deserving of 'hell' than it does 'purgatory'. Wink
At af.org I was annoying and had terrible manners and was an undesireable member. Was I a flamer? NO. Did I insult people are act like I wanted to harm them? No. I mainly got banned because I was annoying and created meaningless threads, and made weird youtube videos of myself. I also started a thread entitled "can I call you" telling people I wanted a support network of phone numbers and would like to speak to people via phone since I got a new cell plan with unlimited minutes.

My behavior at af.org was not good . But I didn't start intentionally disrupting the place until after I was banned. that was when I became the Asshole sockpuppet Crusader.

Confused now, do you think the forum purgatory concept is a good one or was that you being facetious?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 09:51 AM by Wicked Clown.)
actually at af.com the staff were bombarded with request from people to get the keys to purgatory. the weirdest shit goes on there. and there is at least 4 people that I know of who are so badly behaved that they were kicket out.

when you go to purgatory you get a sign above your name that says trollando and an ugly face and they give you are title like " Imbicile "or too stupid to live. they like to have fun over there.

but in all seriousness, I don't believe that staff should eternally damn people to the abyss when so many people change. I'm sure Deidre could tell you that I've changed so much since when I first started going to af.org. by the way don't mistake in af.com for.org because there is no purgatory at org.

the point is that some trolls are not entirely bad and some have actual redeeming qualities. purgatory is a place where the troll can let those good qualit shine and the gods do a review of the reformed troll to see if they are eligible for parole in the civilized world.
15-08-2014, 10:06 AM
(15-08-2014 09:48 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  actually at af.com the staff were bombarded with request from people to get the keys to purgatory. the weirdest shit goes on there. and there is at least 4 people that I know of who are so badly behaved that they were kicket out.

when you go to purgatory you get a sign above your name that says trollando and an ugly face and they give you are title like " Imbicile "or too stupid to live. they like to have fun over there.

but in all seriousness, I don't believe that staff should eternally damn people to the abyss when so many people change. I'm sure Deidre could tell you that I've changed so much since when I first started going to af.org. by the way don't mistake in af.com for.org because there is no purgatory at org.

the point is that some trolls are not entirely bad and some have actual redeeming qualities. purgatory is a place where the troll can let those good qualit shine and the gods do a review of the reformed troll to see if they are eligible for parole in the civilized world.

There is an old saying but it is a good one. "You can't dip your toe in the same lake twice." I think that's it. lol

Basically, in this case, you seem to miss AF, but if you were to go back there, your experience will be different. Worse or better but not the same as you recall. What you miss, is gone. Time to move on and I say that to you as a friend.

[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post