• 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Purgatory is a real place
(15-08-2014 11:02 AM)kim Wrote:  Shut.
The.
Fuck.
UP.

Clown, see that ^^^

Do that and that's how we know you care.

Got it?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
15-08-2014, 11:12 AM
also, just because I don't take somebody's advice doesn't make me any less remorseful for some of the things that I've done. people can silence me at anytime all they have to do is click on a rectangle box. the fact that they don't tells me that there must be something they are getting out of this that they like. as I've said before, people love to go witch or demon hunting. I've been to enough religious communities to know that.
15-08-2014, 11:18 AM
(15-08-2014 11:12 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  also, just because I don't take somebody's advice doesn't make me any less remorseful for some of the things that I've done. people can silence me at anytime all they have to do is click on a rectangle box. the fact that they don't tells me that there must be something they are getting out of this that they like. as I've said before, people love to go witch or demon hunting. I've been to enough religious communities to know that.

And does it give you pleasure to know that you are the witch they are hunting?

If so, you will refuse my advice.

At least you could be honest and admit to yourself that you enjoy creating drama.

15-08-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 11:40 AM by Wicked Clown.)
okay I admit it, I enjoy this. but a lot of this is painful and a test of my patience but it is toughening me up.

I feel like my staying here is doing the right thing but I know I have made mistakes yes.

this forum reminds me of a religious community aka cult. you guys have your hierarchy, your inquisitors, advisers, your Inquisition Court, investigators, spies, public humiliation of transgressors, a set of dogmas and precepts that everyone has to follow or they are permanently consequence. there also are a lot of fairy tales or boogie man tales as well.

the cyber bullying that I have seen here is worse than anywhere else I have ever been along with the false accusations that people will take as fact because the person has been here for long enough, has 10,000 post, is a contributing member financial y, or has rep points.

earmuffs can just show up on any one of my threads and make a totally off comment topic comment like you're the worst thing that ever happened to America do us a favor and kill yourself like you would kill an injured horse, you stalk people with the intention of wearing their skin and fucking their skinless corpse and no one mentions to him that he's being abrasive , trolling, or displaying disruptive behavior. he did say those things to me.why the double standard?

.also nobody here can deny that a handful of people were banned at the same time for a crime they were innocent of. we all know that's the truth. then they were unbanned. in a kind way I am telling you that there are obvious errors in the way that you are governing this community. I'm not saying I would do a better job and I do thank the moderators for their patience with me.
15-08-2014, 11:58 AM
No double standard.

earmuffs gives it out and accepts the consequences. He knows what he's doing, he knows the limits and when he chooses to cross them he gets what he knows he'll get. He takes it like a man Dodgy

Importantly, he also knows when to stop.

The group banning was caused by a technical error and was rectified.

That's good governance.

And... patience is running thin.

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
15-08-2014, 12:03 PM
(15-08-2014 10:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  On my previous forum we had Soviet Russia as a place to send trolls. The regular members could go on there with second accounts of the format 'Comrade' followed by 6 digits. These accounts were always restricted to Soviet Russia and couldn't see the rest of the forum. Everybody would speak in a fake Russian accent and torment the trolls that were sent there. None of the regular members knew who anybody else was either. It was like a game of Mafia.

That sounds like a lot of fun!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-08-2014, 12:09 PM
(15-08-2014 11:35 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay I admit it, I enjoy this. but a lot of this is painful and a test of my patience but it is toughening me up.

I feel like my staying here is doing the right thing but I know I have made mistakes yes.

this forum reminds me of a religious community aka cult. you guys have your hierarchy, your inquisitors, advisers, your Inquisition Court, investigators, spies, public humiliation of transgressors, a set of dogmas and precepts that everyone has to follow or they are permanently consequence. there also are a lot of fairy tales or boogie man tales as well.

the cyber bullying that I have seen here is worse than anywhere else I have ever been along with the false accusations that people will take as fact because the person has been here for long enough, has 10,000 post, is a contributing member financial y, or has rep points.

earmuffs can just show up on any one of my threads and make a totally off comment topic comment like you're the worst thing that ever happened to America do us a favor and kill yourself like you would kill an injured horse, you stalk people with the intention of wearing their skin and fucking their skinless corpse and no one mentions to him that he's being abrasive , trolling, or displaying disruptive behavior. he did say those things to me.why the double standard?

.also nobody here can deny that a handful of people were banned at the same time for a crime they were innocent of. we all know that's the truth. then they were unbanned. in a kind way I am telling you that there are obvious errors in the way that you are governing this community. I'm not saying I would do a better job and I do thank the moderators for their patience with me.

I'm back for 2 days and I'm already not liking you.

That's an accomplishment.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
15-08-2014, 12:39 PM
(15-08-2014 12:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 11:35 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay I admit it, I enjoy this. but a lot of this is painful and a test of my patience but it is toughening me up.

I'm back for 2 days and I'm already not liking you.

That's an accomplishment.

Glad to have you back. After you stepped down from your throne you gave the most beautiful good bye allegory teaching lesson I have read on an online forum. I say that because it was from the heart and every word was carefully chosen and rigirous honesty!

Thank you for sharing what happened to you and the negative transformation you described has happened to me as well.

I started coming to Atheist forums at Atheist forums.org and I was just deconverting. At the time, I was still going to confession and mass, but thoroughly fed up with Catholicism, Scripture, and Prayer.

I came to the Forum thinking that Atheists were cut off from God, cut off from grace, that Charity and purity did not exist in the heart of an Atheist, and that everybody would be entertained by vulgarity, abrasiveness, fowl language, lawlessness, and morbidity.

I was so surprised! Atheists have a moral code, they often times have more compassion than Christians, Atheists are often times more humble than Christians and less judgmental, and more accepting of others.

Many Atheists are very honest, do what's best for society and the environment, obey the law, and do good deeds almost "Religiously".

And Atheists don't like Trolls! (that actually surprised me as well LOL)

My presence on Atheist forums for the past seven months has been a journey with many humiliations, many failures, much embarrassment, loss of friendships and reputation, loss of an account, but many valuable lessons learned that I wouldn't trade for a brick of fried gold.

Be well fellow citizen and thank you for the insightful words! Smile Smile

and I send you my love Heart
15-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Nice C&P.

I'm immune to flattery, though.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-08-2014, 01:33 PM
for those who are not part of your goodbye thread. It was epic! I didn't want to salute you only once!Wink