Purgatory is a real place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2014, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 09:01 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Purgatory is a real place
that is probably the best response. You are good people.

And I feel bad for posting while on dextromethorphan.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2014, 08:59 PM
(16-08-2014 07:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:08 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This thread is similar to an after life. It never dies.
Hehe

Hai WC! Big Grin
Hows the hottest girl on the forum doin? Big Grin

If anyone hasn't seen a pic of Dee you gots to. She is stunning! Especially in pigtailes Girl_nails

And on a side note. Here's what hughsies said about D: "You try to see the good in people? How awful of you!"

Some of you other evil wenches here need to learn how to focus on the lilies instead of the weeds

Every cloud has a silver liningAngel

Is there a full moon? O_o
And I have posted pics of me on here before, and that pic u mention as my avatar. Lol

Just popping in to say hello.
Behave, WC. Wink

Be true to yourself. Heart
16-08-2014, 09:01 PM
(16-08-2014 08:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 07:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Every cloud has a silver liningAngel

Every silver lining has a touch of grey.

Smile hai girly man

Is this the new chat thread? Tongue

16-08-2014, 09:04 PM
(16-08-2014 08:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  And I feel bad for posting while on dextromethorphan.

Prescription from a doctor? Or are you drinking cough syrup?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-08-2014, 09:10 PM
I've managed to quit abusing every drug including alcohol and nicotine. but I'm still a syrup sipper , two bottles today. it makes me feel like I'm born again and wide awake. I'm powerless over dex.
16-08-2014, 09:15 PM
(16-08-2014 09:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I've managed to quit abusing every drug including alcohol and nicotine. but I'm still a syrup sipper , two bottles today. it makes me feel like I'm born again and wide awake. I'm powerless over dex.

How does the fucking staff at your rehab tolerate that? And that's just about the shittiest high anyone could ever have. Well huffing toluene might be worse but not by much.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-08-2014, 09:16 PM
I wondered. Lol U seem a little different tonight. Hope you are okay. :-)

16-08-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 09:50 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(16-08-2014 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 09:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I've managed to quit abusing every drug including alcohol and nicotine. but I'm still a syrup sipper , two bottles today. it makes me feel like I'm born again and wide awake. I'm powerless over dex.

How does the fucking staff at your rehab tolerate that? And that's just about the shittiest high anyone could ever have. Well huffing toluene might be worse but not by much.
it's the weekend, my counselor doesn't work today, I lay low, she's happy that I haven't drank alcohol in almost 2 months. my goal is to stay sober 95 percent of the time.

dextromethorphan does a lot of positive things for me. it is an out of body experience. I get to feel like I'm no longer a human being. suddenly everything becomes foreign. Its the most insightful hi. you look at your loved ones and it islike seeing them for the first time.
16-08-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure there's alcohol in that shit you're drinking.
16-08-2014, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2014 10:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-08-2014 09:46 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  dextromethorphan does a lot of positive things for me. it is an out of body experience. I get to feel like I'm no longer a human being.

Yeah, disassociative hallucinogen. I get it. You are the Lizard King and shit. You go there too frequently and you just might find yourself on a walkabout where you can't find your way back.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post